Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the Gregorious home run on facebook. Any other news about the spring training game today?

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      I saw the Gregorious home run on facebook. Any other news about the spring training game today?

Yeah, Aaron Judge hit a BOMB!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        Mr. February!
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

• Wow. What a great opening ST game!

Didi, Judge and Higs all knock it out of the park!

Great pitching from Mitchell, Layne, Montgomery, Cessa.

Well done boys!

Torres, Frazier, Andujar all with big at bats as well.

CHAMPIONSHIP! haha
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              Awesome!
              You guys crack me up. ........... But in a good way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                You guys crack me up. ........... But in a good way.
                He is going to hit 200 HRs and K 200 times.

Let us have our fun with our new toys :-)

Yankee fans haven't had young guys like this in 25 years.

Comment

• #Yankees' Baby Bombers
                  Andujar: 2B, 3B, 2 R, RBI
                  Judge: 800-foot HR
                  Frazier: 3B, R, 2 RBI
                  Fowler: 3B, R
                  Torres: RBIhttp://atmlb.com/2lO6l4b
                  3:54 PM - 24 Feb 2017

Comment

Mr. February!

Aaron Judge is too tall to be nicknamed after such a small month..
                    sigpic

Comment

Aaron Judge is too tall to be nicknamed after such a small month..
                      Mr. March?

Comment

Mr. March?

Since Mr October (Reggie) and Mr November (Jeter) are already taken, I prefer Mr September.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Man, Gleybor Torres is something special. You can just tell watching him swing. 2 for 2 today with 2 doubles. Makes it look easy.

And Miguel Andujar is off to a hot start. Couple of rips yesterday and another today. Chase needs to be chased!

Frazier and Carter also with a hit each early.

Warren went 2 with 2Ks and 0 baserunners. I think he gets one of the back 2 rotation spots after Tanaka, CC and Pineda. I think that last one goes to Green. Enns goes 2 giving up and unearned run and a solo shot. DAniel Camarena on the bump now, 1 IP and nothing given up.
                          Last edited by TheAnalyst; 02-25-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• They just had a pretty good segment on sports center about the Yankees and their young players. I really love the signing of Matt Holliday.

Comment

• London calling?

There has been discussion toward turning the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry into an international event, with Major League Baseball's new Collective Bargaining Agreement setting the framework for a series to be played in London.

Red Sox owner John Henry and Yankees managing partner Hal Steinbrenner have reportedly been discussing the potential series for the past two years. The games would be held at London Stadium, which served as the home stadium for the 2012 Olympics.

Clark said that the MLBPA brought up concerns about player travel and expectations off the field, but those were addressed in the process of bargaining the new CBA. The participating teams have not been decided; MLB would need to approve the neutral site matchup by this spring.

"I think it's a possibility; now who [will play] remains to be seen," Clark said. "... There's more flexibility now, so as we sit down to discuss jointly with Major League Baseball what some of those tours, those games, that travel may look like, it is hugely beneficial to start that conversation with some flexibility we didn't have before. It's more likely now than it would have been."

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...t-controversy/

Comment

• Holiday another hit. Carter with a walk and Starlin with a 3 run hammer.

Severino throws 2 flawless innings.

Comment

Working...
                                X