Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Holiday another hit. Carter with a walk and Starlin with a 3 run hammer.

Severino throws 2 flawless innings.
    There's going to be a tough battle for 4th and 5th starter spots. Also at RF
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      There's going to be a tough battle for 4th and 5th starter spots. Also at RF

I really hope Aaron Judge wins the right field spot outright. It would be so much fun to see his defensive end body frame in a Yankee uniform on a regular basis!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        I really hope Aaron Judge wins the right field spot outright. It would be so much fun to see his defensive end body frame in a Yankee uniform on a regular basis!
        Agree.

I just hope Ellsbury and Gardner arent blocking the other guys if they look ready, ie Williams Fowler and Frazier. Its so disappointing we still have Ellsbury on this team.
        I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

• Gary and Greg go yard! Both hit 2 run bombs in split squads. Bird vs the Sawx and Gary vs the Tigers.

Comment

• Yankees take game 1 from the idiots up north.

As I have been saying the past year, the Yankees - Red Sox rivalry is rekindling. These young stars on both teams are going to make this matchup great again. Maybe another year away or so, but it will be back to the good old days.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/217386...h-young-stars/

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- The rivalry goes through different stages. The upcoming chapter features exciting young players who have come up through their respective farm systems.

And as the Red Sox and Yankees met for the first time in 2017 with a Grapefruit League game on Tuesday -- New York won, 5-4 -- it was interesting to hear Yanks manager Joe Girardi's enthusiasm for the way the Boston prospects have developed into impact players.
            Full Game Coverage
            The success that Mookie Betts, Jackie Bradley Jr., Xander Bogaerts and Andrew Benintendi have displayed serves as inspiration to Girardi and the Yankees that they are also on their way with Gary Sanchez, Aaron Judge, Greg Bird (two homers against the Red Sox on Tuesday) and their young core.
            "I think when you have young kids that are prospects -- big prospects -- you want them to mature as quick as possible and make a huge impact, and that's what's happened over there," said Girardi, who is entering his 10th season as Yankees manager.
            "You look at what Bradley has done, you look at what Mookie Betts has done. It looks like Benintendi is probably the next kid that's going to have a really big impact here. He's just a really good-looking player. He hasn't been up much, but you can tell he's going to be a really good player. And that's what you want from your guys."
            Red Sox manager John Farrell can't help but be reminded of his team's recent past when he examines the Yankees' roster.
            "They've got a high number of young players," Farrell said. "[Gleyber] Torres the shortstop, Sanchez behind the plate, Judge, Bird -- there's a growing list of young players, maybe similar to where we were two or three years ago."

Comment

Yankees take game 1 from the idiots up north.

As I have been saying the past year, the Yankees - Red Sox rivalry is rekindling. These young stars on both teams are going to make this matchup great again. Maybe another year away or so, but it will be back to the good old days.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/217386...h-young-stars/

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- The rivalry goes through different stages. The upcoming chapter features exciting young players who have come up through their respective farm systems.

And as the Red Sox and Yankees met for the first time in 2017 with a Grapefruit League game on Tuesday -- New York won, 5-4 -- it was interesting to hear Yanks manager Joe Girardi's enthusiasm for the way the Boston prospects have developed into impact players.
              Full Game Coverage
              The success that Mookie Betts, Jackie Bradley Jr., Xander Bogaerts and Andrew Benintendi have displayed serves as inspiration to Girardi and the Yankees that they are also on their way with Gary Sanchez, Aaron Judge, Greg Bird (two homers against the Red Sox on Tuesday) and their young core.
              "I think when you have young kids that are prospects -- big prospects -- you want them to mature as quick as possible and make a huge impact, and that's what's happened over there," said Girardi, who is entering his 10th season as Yankees manager.
              "You look at what Bradley has done, you look at what Mookie Betts has done. It looks like Benintendi is probably the next kid that's going to have a really big impact here. He's just a really good-looking player. He hasn't been up much, but you can tell he's going to be a really good player. And that's what you want from your guys."
              Red Sox manager John Farrell can't help but be reminded of his team's recent past when he examines the Yankees' roster.
              "They've got a high number of young players," Farrell said. "[Gleyber] Torres the shortstop, Sanchez behind the plate, Judge, Bird -- there's a growing list of young players, maybe similar to where we were two or three years ago."
              Yanks are the Sox little brother....or sister.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  "Punched" Arod lol

More like open handed his facial muscles while hiding behind a mask. Its amazing how much Tek still sucked while on the juice.You would think he would have been better.

Comment

"Punched" Arod lol

More like open handed his facial muscles while hiding behind a mask. Its amazing how much Tek still sucked while on the juice.You would think he would have been better.
                    Lol, he was so bad that the juice only made him mediocre at best.

Comment

Yanks are the Sox little brother....or sister.
                      Yet the yanks still have more than twice as many titles as the sux. Now tell me who is the little brother or sister again.

Comment

Yet the yanks still have more than twice as many titles as the sux. Now tell me who is the little brother or sister again.
                        More than 3X as many but who is counting? :-)

He is in his own world these days where the Red Sox are the Yanks daddy and the Pats fans never heard about Walkie Talkie gate lol
                        Last edited by TheAnalyst; 02-28-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

And we pat you on your little heads for the success of you forefathers.
                          Now...Back to the 21st century.

Comment

More than 3X as many but who is counting? :-)

He is in his own world these days where the Red Sox are the Yanks daddy and the Pats fans never heard about Walkie Talkie gate lol
                            Red Sox fans are also the biggest hypocrites in the world. Whine about Alex while praising Roidtiz and ManRam. With the injection of all of these young players, this rivalry will begin to pick up some steam this season. Red Sox fans are annoying, but they do have some respectable players on their team.

Comment

Red Sox fans are also the biggest hypocrites in the world. Whine about Alex while praising Roidtiz and ManRam. With the injection of all of these young players, this rivalry will begin to pick up some steam this season. Red Sox fans are annoying, but they do have some respectable players on their team.
                              I love how obsessed you all are with the Red Sox. I knew if I posted anything Sox related you would all go off.

Morehead=Puppetmaster.

Comment

And we pat you on your little heads for the success of you forefathers.
                                Now...Back to the 21st century.
                                I still have Phil Plantier, Mo Vaughn, Scott Hatteberg, and Nomar Garciaparra's rookie cards.

Comment

Working...
                                X