Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    I would put Gardner at 9th. He can't hit for average nor does he steal bases.
    And lead off who? I could switch either Gardner or Ellsbury. They are interchangeable for me. Same player. Fast low on base players with no power or arms and dont steal as much as they should.
    Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• I just love Torreyes. Seems like a great guy

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
        I just love Torreyes. Seems like a great guy
        Yeah. Glad he stuck. The greatest part about that 2 run job was watching 5'8'' 150 pound Torreyes drive in and high five 6'7" 275 pound Aaron Judge.

Comment

• Hmmm, Yanks playing Gleyber Torres at SS, 2nd and 3rd today in the minors. He could be up sooner than we think.

Comment

• Gary Sanchez has looked awful these 2 games, clearly feeling the pressure to be a star. One of the reasons I didnt want to dump Mcann

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Gary Sanchez has looked awful these 2 games, clearly feeling the pressure to be a star. One of the reasons I didnt want to dump Mcann
              lol 8 at bats. 2 could have easily been hits. one hit the pitcher up the middle and the other Longoria robbed a double down the line. His Swing and misses are a little concerning though. Looks late on the fastball. He will be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                And lead off who? I could switch either Gardner or Ellsbury. They are interchangeable for me. Same player. Fast low on base players with no power or arms and dont steal as much as they should.
                Idk. Anyone that can actually get on base. I mean what threat is Gardner nowadays? He doesn't hit for average or steals bases, which are two things that leadoff hitters usually do one of at least.
                We all that we got!

Comment

Hmmm, Yanks playing Gleyber Torres at SS, 2nd and 3rd today in the minors. He could be up sooner than we think.
                  Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough. Lol. How about Headley with the dead center home run?
                  We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Gary Sanchez has looked awful these 2 games, clearly feeling the pressure to be a star. One of the reasons I didnt want to dump Mcann
                    You're overreacting. McCann and his .222 bat were way too much to pay 13 million per for. He had to go.
                    We all that we got!

Comment

• Omg, Michael Kay is annoying AF. He is always sucking up to opposing players. How about CC tonight?
                      We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough. Lol. How about Headley with the dead center home run?
                        Squared it up nicely. More impressed with Torreyes. He just missed another HR in that last AB. He has such a quick bat. Sneaky pop. Reminds me of Pedroia a little.

Comment

Squared it up nicely. More impressed with Torreyes. He just missed another HR in that last AB. He has such a quick bat. Sneaky pop. Reminds me of Pedroia a little.
                          Torreyes has absolutely been impressive. I like him a lot.
                          We all that we got!

Comment

Yeah. Glad he stuck. The greatest part about that 2 run job was watching 5'8'' 150 pound Torreyes drive in and high five 6'7" 275 pound Aaron Judge.
                            That was very funny

Comment

• Chase Headley is having a really good game
                              We all that we got!

Comment

• Sanchez is just having some hard luck. He absolutely smoked a few balls that just have been right to fielders.
                                We all that we got!

Comment

Working...
                                X