Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
    His outing today was garbage. If he keeps this pace, i would love to see a young pitcher taking his place.
    Of course, it won't happen.
    If they want to compete in the future most of their rotation has to be changed. Whether it's from the farm, through a trade, or free agency. I know they are trying to compete while getting younger but it's not happening with this current rotation.

Comment

• Scrambling Yankees: Clint Frazier didn’t ask for Mantle’s number

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The Yankees and Clint Frazier shot down a report that the minor league outfielder asked to wear Mickey Mantle’s No. 7.

“When I heard about it I called [equipment manager] Rob Cucuzza, and he said it never happened,’’ general manager Brian Cashman said of Frazier requesting Mantle’s number. “I called [minor league head] Gary Denbo and asked him if it happened and he said, ‘No.’ [Public relations vice president] Jason Zillo called Frazier, and he said it never happened.’’

On Twitter, Frazier also denied asking for Mantle’s number.

“I would never ask for a legends number. … I care more about the front of the jersey than the back,” Read more.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/scrambl...antles-number/
      sigpic

Comment

• Sell! Sell! Sell! lol

But seriously, the lack of starting pitching on this team is mind boggling. It reminds me of how Reese refused to build the OL. It will cripple any hopes for a good season. This trade deadline should be just as active as last years. Here is hoping at least Severino shows promise. All is lost for Pinada. I'm tired of his lack of concentration. Trade him. And I would definitely talk to Tanaka about waiving that no trade claus.
        Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-06-2017, 11:03 AM.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• And ****ing ****....

James Kaprillian goes to the DL with elbow pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            And ****ing ****....

James Kaprillian goes to the DL with elbow pain.

NOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
              NOOOOOOOO
              Always happens to our team. We never have luck with pitchers.

Comment

• If this is true, THEY MUST TRADE HIM. There is no doubt that if he stays healthy, he will opt out.

The Yankees reportedly will not pursue Masahiro Tanaka if he opts out of contract

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/th...t-of-contract/

Comment

• So I was saying last year how Harper was overrated, but this year, I see him having an MVP season. He seems focused. One step closer to being a Yankee if so.

Comment

So I was saying last year how Harper was overrated, but this year, I see him having an MVP season. He seems focused. One step closer to being a Yankee if so.
                    And you ascertain this just after 3 games?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      Even coming into the season, Bryce Harper was a strong MVP candidate. Analyst's take isn't an uncommon one.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tough loss for God's team this afternoon. Came back from 4-zip and the bullpen blew it.
                        I guess going undefeated was way too optimistic.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                          Yes. He looks like a different player than last year after just 3 games. He has to stay healthy of course. I feel like he worked on his swing or something. I mean, he is a career .279 hitter.

Comment

• Baby Bombers playing awful at the plate. Bird looks the worst. Insane how going from ST to the Regular Season changes things. They were red hot. Now ice cold.

Still not worried about it. they will bounce back.

Their D has been great though.
                            Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-07-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Yes. He looks like a different player than last year after just 3 games. He has to stay healthy of course. I feel like he worked on his swing or something. I mean, he is a career .279 hitter.
                              Hitting is one third mental , his downfall; he is a hot head. It is why Murphy will be the more disciplined hitter on the Nats and will have better numbers.
                              sigpic

Comment

• That walk by Severino was one of the dumbest things ever seen.
                                Three run home run by Machado.
                                He's toast.now. Dumb decision kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X