Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I just realized that the Yanks are off today for some stupid unbelievable reason. So, with Montgomery starting Wednesday, is Severino getting skipped? Looks that way, Interesting.
    lol spoken like a true fan! love it! rofl

    its called a schedule! hahaha

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      lol spoken like a true fan! love it! rofl

      its called a schedule! hahaha
      Huh? I don't get it. Why is it scheduled that way? Dumb. It's tuesday.
      I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Huh? I don't get it. Why is it scheduled that way? Dumb. It's tuesday.
        i'd like them to play every single day too. Go Yanks!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
          i'd like them to play every single day too. Go Yanks!
          No. Normal off days are fine. Thursday or Monday.
          I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            No. Normal off days are fine. Thursday or Monday.
            I agree. The good thing is, Bird has one more day to rest.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
              I agree. The good thing is, Bird has one more day to rest.
              And to work on getting his swing back...
              I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I just realized that the Yanks are off today for some stupid unbelievable reason. So, with Montgomery starting Wednesday, is Severino getting skipped? Looks that way, Interesting.
                They're playing right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  They're playing right now.

                  No, they're not. They always have the day right after Opening Day off, just in case Opening Day is rained out. This way fans who have Opening Day tickets don't lose out on going to the first home game of the season. A smart move by MLB, and one that I personally appreciate since I go to Opening Day every year.

                  It came in handy after last year's Opening Day rain out, as well as in 2008.. The very last Opening Day in the old stadium.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                    No, they're not. They always have the day right after Opening Day off, just in case Opening Day is rained out. This way fans who have Opening Day tickets don't lose out on going to the first home game of the season. A smart move by MLB, and one that I personally appreciate since I go to Opening Day every year.

                    It came in handy after last year's Opening Day rain out, as well as in 2008.. The very last Opening Day in the old stadium.
                    That would be a good reason, except they did it in St Pete in a dome too for the Rays. Not too much rain in that dome, although it could just drop turds from the ceiling tiles because that monstrosity is such a **** hole.
                    I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      That would be a good reason, except they did it in St Pete in a dome too for the Rays. Not too much rain in that dome, although it could just drop turds from the ceiling tiles because that monstrosity is such a **** hole.
                      Tropicana Field is just a terrible stadium

                      Comment


                      • Let's go Monty!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
                          Tropicana Field is just a terrible stadium
                          It's the "Met Life Stadium" of MLB.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It's the "Met Life Stadium" of MLB.
                            Sawx must have won last night huh? lol

                            When you actually look at the Trop from the outside, it is slanted and looks as if half of the structure is sinking into a Florida aquaduct. And inside is like being in a giant concrete tennis ball with unnecessary metal Barnum and Bailey rings suspended above play for pop flies to ping pong off of making routine plays circus events. They redid the carpet so it is now only 3 different shades of green instead of 3 shades of green and 3 shades of yellow though. So it looks like you could play mini golf on it pretty well.
                            Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-12-2017, 08:13 AM.
                            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Sawx must have won last night huh? lol

                              When you actually look at the Trop from the outside, it is slanted and looks as if half of the structure is sinking into a Florida aquaduct. And inside is like being in a giant concrete tennis ball with unnecessary metal Barnum and Bailey rings suspended above play for pop flies to ping pong off of making routine plays circus events. They redid the carpet so it is now only 3 different shades of green instead of 3 shades of green and 3 shades of yellow though. So it looks like you could play mini golf on it pretty well.
                              Your obsession with the Red Sox makes you look weak.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Your obsession with the Red Sox makes you look weak.
                                Ok.

                                How about my writing on the Trop? Does that make me look strong?
                                I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X