Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Naw...I just saw the picture on FB and thought of you.

It's love I guess.
    I bet my degree is worth more than his. Unless his is for biochemestry to figure out how to not get detected (since 2003) for PEDs.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Naw...I just saw the picture on FB and thought of you.

It's love I guess.
      Whaat?! I cant hear you over the sweeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Whaat?! I cant hear you over the sweeping.

ha

You know whats great, the Yankees now have won 5 straight over the Red Sox and have a winning record in Fenway Park the past decade! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          I bet my degree is worth more than his. Unless his is for biochemestry to figure out how to not get detected (since 2003) for PEDs.
          I would hope so...his was just some honorary nonsense.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I would hope so...his was just some honorary nonsense.
            Ha, I didnt read into it. I thought maybe he finally graduated high school.

Comment

• memba when...

:-)

Ces and Noah are down and out, Mets are getting killed in games 23-5, and the Yankees have the best record in baseball through April.

Karma can be a *****

Comment

memba when...

:-)

Ces and Noah are down and out, Mets are getting killed in games 23-5, and the Yankees have the best record in baseball through April.

Karma can be a *****
                Through what month?

Comment

Through what month?
                  memba when it was "only spring training". Even if it's just the first month, You have to admit, this was not expected at all for the yankees. I know things will even out in the end. I still say they are about a .500 team. But it's so nice sweeping the Sawx and having an "away field advantage" at Fenway Pahk!

Comment

• Well, Severino proving again he is more Pineda than not. Bad start for him. Here comes the pitching failures we worried about.

Comment

memba when it was "only spring training". Even if it's just the first month, You have to admit, this was not expected at all for the yankees. I know things will even out in the end. I still say they are about a .500 team. But it's so nice sweeping the Sawx and having an "away field advantage" at Fenway Pahk!
                      No no....I'm with you.
                      Winning April is big.

Comment

No no....I'm with you.
                        Winning April is big.
                        I love your sarcasm when you try to defect the best part of my comment about the Yankees winning more at Fenway Pahk then the Sawx.

It's not winning April as much as it's getting off to a good start. Then you got to finish strong so you don't get swept in October but you know that.

Maybe next time your Sawx will beat the bad Yankees? Maybe not.

Comment

I love your sarcasm when you try to defect the best part of my comment about the Yankees winning more at Fenway Pahk then the Sawx.

It's not winning April as much as it's getting off to a good start. Then you got to finish strong so you don't get swept in October but you know that.

Maybe next time your Sawx will beat the bad Yankees? Maybe not.
                          I'm telling you....Best record in baseball after April is awesome.

This is what I get for being on your side.....a lot of guff.

Comment

I'm telling you....Best record in baseball after April is awesome.

This is what I get for being on your side.....a lot of guff.
                            You wonder why everyone hates them.

Stay classy Boston fans...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/ad...t-fenway-park/

Comment

• Another OFer coming soon to Yankee Stadium.

Fowler completes cycle with walk-off homer for RailRiders
                              Yankees' No. 8 prospect notches first five-hit game on epic blast

"It was a great feeling, a once-in-a-lifetime experience," Fowler told MiLB.com. "It was great to have it and great to get a win for the team."
                              Fowler finished the game 5-for-6 with two doubles, a triple and the game-ending long ball, his fourth of the season. The 22-year-old is now batting .293 with a team-high 24 hits. His .573 slugging percentage and .914 OPS both rank second on the RailRiders.

Comment

You wonder why everyone hates them.

Stay classy Boston fans...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/ad...t-fenway-park/
                                Do I have to find the video of beer bottles being thrown on the field after the Arod play in the 2004 LCS?

Didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X