Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
    Yea he has been incredible so far this year. I didn't think they would be able to get to stroman but they proved me wrong.
    I did not think so either. I figured that 4 runs would be more than enough. Good thing for us is that the Yankees are a really good team right now.
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

    I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

    I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

    Nasir Jones

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      Haha, a big hit by Carter with RISP. Where are you at, Analyst . Lol
      About time :-)

      Only took me till May to go pro Carter over Bird.

      Nice comeback win!
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

      Comment


      • Finally! We are back online!

        What did we miss?

        Well, the Yankees now have the best record in baseball at 21-9, that's all!

        Going for 7 straight tonight, CC is on the bump however so we need 8 runs or more.

        :-)
        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Finally! We are back online!

          What did we miss?

          Well, the Yankees now have the best record in baseball at 21-9, that's all!

          Going for 7 straight tonight, CC is on the bump however so we need 8 runs or more.

          :-)
          I've actually been on BBI for the last few days. Yeah, the Yankees are doing work right now. That weekend sweep of the cubs was pretty awesome. I'm on PST, so I stayed up and watched the whole 18 innings of the game on Sunday night. My wife and I had a few drinks and played some dominoes until the game ended.
          “It drops deep as it does in my breath

          I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

          Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

          I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

          Nasir Jones

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
            I've actually been on BBI for the last few days. Yeah, the Yankees are doing work right now. That weekend sweep of the cubs was pretty awesome. I'm on PST, so I stayed up and watched the whole 18 innings of the game on Sunday night. My wife and I had a few drinks and played some dominoes until the game ended.
            Nice. I turned it off in the 9th thinking Chappy blew it and it was over. Went to sleep. Nice to see they won, even with the 0-25 infield batting. Some BAs took some nose dives.
            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

            Comment


            • Tonight's dumb Lineup:

              1. Gardner - LF
              2. Sanchez - C
              3. Castro - 2B
              4. Ellsbury - CF
              5. Judge - RF
              6. Gregorius - SS
              7. Carter - 1B
              8. Torreyes - 3B
              9. Sabathia - P
              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Tonight's dumb Lineup:

                1. Gardner - LF
                2. Sanchez - C
                3. Castro - 2B
                4. Ellsbury - CF
                5. Judge - RF
                6. Gregorius - SS
                7. Carter - 1B
                8. Torreyes - 3B
                9. Sabathia - P
                what is dumb theanalyst

                The Yankees are great this year. Any lineup is great this year so far.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                  what is dumb theanalyst

                  The Yankees are great this year. Any lineup is great this year so far.
                  He probably wants to see Matt Holiday at first instead of Carter. Or he isn't a fsn of Ellsbury at clean up.
                  “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                  I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                  Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                  I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                  Nasir Jones

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    He probably wants to see Matt Holiday at first instead of Carter. Or he isn't a fsn of Ellsbury at clean up.
                    Gardiner is hot with the bat. Every great manger knows you ride the streaks for as long as they last. Ellsbury in cleanup,,,well ok but everybody gets playing time in baseball. it is a long season.

                    ".Gardner is a career .390 slugger, but he has slugged .481 so far this year with six home runs and five doubles. He batted just .205/.318/.329 in April before getting hot to begin the month of May with a .387/.457/.839 line. In reality, he is somewhere between these two slash lines. Now is the time for"

                    https://fansided.com/2017/05/09/mlb-...es-deadline/3/

                    Gardiner has been one of the steadiest yanks for a long time now. Glad to see him off to a great start.
                    Last edited by bigpoppy; 05-09-2017, 06:56 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      He probably wants to see Matt Holiday at first instead of Carter. Or he isn't a fsn of Ellsbury at clean up.
                      Both.

                      Im actually ok with Carter I guess since we need a better D at first and Carter does provide that over Holliday, but for the life of me no idea why Ellsbury hits cleanup. And I wouldnt bat Gary 2nd either. Didi or Ellsbury should hit 2nd. IF he wants a Righty then put in Torreyes who is raking.

                      Of course Im glad for the great start, and shocked.

                      Gary just went yard. Welcome back Gary!
                      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                      Comment


                      • Didi crushes one and makes it 2-0 good guys.

                        So the 2 guys we just got back from injury both hitting solo shots.

                        Lets hope CC holds on to his pants.
                        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Didi crushes one and makes it 2-0 good guys.

                          So the 2 guys we just got back from injury both hitting solo shots.

                          Lets hope CC holds on to his pants.
                          how is cc still playing and still playing for the yanks? lol

                          Comment


                          • Joe needs to pull CC now. It's batting practice vs him. What a joke.

                            He needs to be sent down or something. Just awful.
                            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

                            Comment


                            • CC is absolute garbage. Why is he even in the rotation?
                              “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                              I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                              Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                              I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                              Nasir Jones

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                Joe needs to pull CC now. It's batting practice vs him. What a joke.
                                He has been useless for his last 4 starts
                                “It drops deep as it does in my breath

                                I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

                                Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

                                I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

                                Nasir Jones

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X