Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    God that never gets old. I feel like a winner whenever you resort to that. It's what happens when you have nothing else. I love it when people make me happy.
    I have tons else....like Yankee wins at Fenway the past decade, wins overall the past decade, not having a losing season or last place finish in 25 years, the current standings, ect... This is just the explanation point at the end of our debates. Kinda like a drop mic.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      I have tons else....like Yankee wins at Fenway the past decade, wins overall the past decade, not having a losing season or last place finish in 25 years, the current standings, ect... This is just the explanation point at the end of our debates. Kinda like a drop mic.
      The only thing better than the "27-8" thing is the 10 year winning record at Fenway. thing. it shows a level of desperation that warms my ****les. It tells me that the tables have definitely turned on the Yankee/Red Sox fan relationship. It used to be us fans that grasp at these straws. Now it's Yankee fans.
      We are the big dogs now. And your desperate attempts to find irrelevant facts is so life affirming for me. PLEASE find new ones.

I LOVE when my ****les get warmed.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

We are the big dogs now.
        You are? The big bad 3rd place Red Sox are the big dogs? Yeeeeeaaahhh... what ever you think bandwagon state. The only reason I talk aso much about the Red Sox in this thread is because of you. If you werent in here, this place would be all Yankees. But then again, we would miss you and your antics.

Yanks are more worried about the Orioles right now.

Comment

You are? The big bad 3rd place Red Sox are the big dogs? Yeeeeeaaahhh... what ever you think bandwagon state. The only reason I talk aso much about the Red Sox in this thread is because of you. If you werent in here, this place would be all Yankees. But then again, we would miss you and your antics.

Yanks are more worried about the Orioles right now.
          It might help your case if you stopped acting like we are.

Comment

• In all seriousness, do you guys think the Twins, Brewers, D-Backs or Rockies are serious contenders this year? All playing above their heads like the Yanks.

Comment

In all seriousness, do you guys think the Twins, Brewers, D-Backs or Rockies are serious contenders this year? All playing above their heads like the Yanks.
              Probably one out of those 5.

Comment

• Tonight's lineup:

Ellsbury
                Gary
                Holliday
                Starlin
                Judge
                Headley
                Didi
                Hicks
                Carter

Montgomery on the bump

Comment

• Tyler Austin set to begin rehab in Tampa starting Friday.

Comment

• I see the team is back to suck mode with RISP and less than 2 outs.

Comment

I see the team is back to suck mode with RISP and less than 2 outs.
                      Uh oh......Back to gloom and doom after one loss?

Comment

I see the team is back to suck mode with RISP and less than 2 outs.
                        They're 3rd in the league in rbis. They're fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          They're 3rd in the league in rbis. They're fine.
                          This.
                          “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Uh oh......Back to gloom and doom after one loss?
                            I must really live in your head. One comment on the game and it gets you going. It was still a series win.

I am hoping for another series win this weekend vs TB. we can take 2 of 3 on the road and be ok.

Comment

I must really live in your head. One comment on the game and it gets you going. It was still a series win.

I am hoping for another series win this weekend vs TB. we can take 2 of 3 on the road and be ok.
                              Only because it's true love.

I actually find the psychological turning of the tables since 2004 very fascinating. I admit there are a few Sox fans left that still hate the Yankees with a passion. But that number is dwindling since the 2004 humiliation and the establishment of the Sox as God's team since.

On the other hand, the "Sox hating" Yankee fans keep growing in numbers. Resentment will do that. I have many many Yankee fan friends and I see it in them, as I see it here. I love them to death of course, I just find it an interesting study in human behavior.

It's really nothing personal. It's all love.

Comment

Only because it's true love.

I actually find the psychological turning of the tables since 2004 very fascinating. I admit there are a few Sox fans left that still hate the Yankees with a passion. But that number is dwindling since the 2004 humiliation and the establishment of the Sox as God's team since.

On the other hand, the "Sox hating" Yankee fans keep growing in numbers. Resentment will do that. I have many many Yankee fan friends and I see it in them, as I see it here. I love them to death of course, I just find it an interesting study in human behavior.

It's really nothing personal. It's all love.
                                It has nothing to do with the 2004 series. There isn't any bad blood between the teams now. Those teams hhhhated each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X