Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It has nothing to do with the 2004 series. There isn't any bad blood between the teams now. Those teams hhhhated each other.
    I'm sorry Dezipoo....You haven't been reading the obsessive posts from our good friend The Analyst over the past few years regarding the Red Sox. There is real anger there and I feel badly because I love all my fellow Giants fans and I want him to find real peace.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Wow, still talking about me? Cool. I'm so important in your life!

Anyways....

Yanks open up a 3 game set in Tampa tonight. Got to get 2 of 3 there.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• The Quarterly Report:

New York Mets: F
        The Mets won the pennant in 2015 and claimed a wild-card berth last season. The 2017 season, however, at present finds them on for 96 losses. They're already 8 1/2 games out of first place in the NL East.

New York Yankees: A+
        The Yanks weren't supposed to be relevant until 2018 at the earliest. Even so, they're atop the AL East and playing to a 102-win pace despite having faced one of the toughest schedules in all of baseball thus far.

Did not even realize that. Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          Wow, still talking about me? Cool. I'm so important in your life!

Anyways....

Yanks open up a 3 game set in Tampa tonight. Got to get 2 of 3 there.
          My love trumps the fact that you're a Yankee fan.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...hpvWMr-UiqJIjw

This MF Here. Roidtiz is a chump
            sigpic

Comment

• Yankees continue to lose at that warehouse. Wouldn't be surprised if they get swept.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                Yankees continue to lose at that warehouse. Wouldn't be surprised if they get swept.
                Well Sunday is definitely a loss... Need to win tomorrow.

Comment

• I still say we sell at the deadline. Pineda and Betances could bring a nice haul back.

In other news, the Celtics are down 50 tonight. 41 at the half.

Comment

• Let's hope Tanaka shows something today similar to when he shut down the Red Sox in one of his rare gems this year. He needs to turn it around now. His fastball has had no life and his sinker looks flat. And his command is gone.

The Rays are actually a pretty good team looking at those numbers. Their pitching staff is probably the best in the AL East. And they hit a ton of HRs.

Comment

• Why Joe? Why?

This line up just makes no sense.

Comment

• Get out the brooms. Rays sweep the Yankees. Joe leaves in Tanaka too long again.

Comment

• Tanaka is toast. He is absolutely ****ed when his split isn't working.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nice salvaged win by the Yankees. CC was average, which is a massive improvement. Gardner also continues to have a hot bat.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'll take it, but still not great. Too many wasted opportunities at the plate. The Os lost though so back to 1st place! lol

Time to beat up KC again in a 4 game set in the Bronx.

Oh almost forgot, did you see that Judge catch!?! Wow. Saved the game. Not only with the bat but this kid can play OF with the best of them.

Comment

• Gleyber Torres promoted to AAA. Could see the Big Leagues later this year as a 20 year old

https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/yank...le-a/231614238

Comment

Working...
                                X