Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Alright, **** it Morehead, Yankees are winning the World Series after tonight's curb stomping of the Sawx. Betts hitting a mean .258 now. Benintendo hitting just an *** hair higher. I dont think the Yanks are going to lose another game going forward when Tanaka is not pitching.

Judge 3-4 tonight
    The Gary is getting hot, 2 more dingers.
    Bald Gardy takes a 1 HR lead on Bald Holiday.
    Pineda goes 7 innings without giving up an ER.

9-1 Good Guys

Here come the Birds
    See....THAT'S what I want to hear. All that gloom and doom was bringing ME down for God's sake.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Between Price, Pablo and Rusney Castillo (remember him?), they are dealing out over $60m per year for the next 4 seasons.
      I wish that I could say I feel sorry for them. At this point, I am more concerned about the rays than I am about Boston.
      If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        Sanchez is 4-7, which are all home runs against David price. Lmfao
        jeeeezuz lol

Comment

I wish that I could say I feel sorry for them. At this point, I am more concerned about the rays than I am about Boston.
          I'm more concerned about the O's than I am the Yanks. Rooting hard for the Yanks this weekend.
          So there........

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/report-oregon-st...r-m-1795936107

He is one of the best pitching prospects in this year's draft. Plenty of teams have taken him off of their draft boards. If you are the Yankees or Sox gm (mh), would you still draft him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I'm more concerned about the O's than I am the Yanks. Rooting hard for the Yanks this weekend.
              So there........
              I'm just not sleeping on Tampa Bay. They have an underrated team.

Comment

I'm just not sleeping on Tampa Bay. They have an underrated team.
                So does Toronto lol. AL East is a battle this season.

Comment

• Ellsbury needs to stay on the bench when he comes back. Hicks is playing way too good to lose any time out there.

Comment

So does Toronto lol. AL East is a battle this season.
                    "Boston will run away with the AL East this season with Toronto getting a wild card spot."

BSPN

Comment

Ellsbury needs to stay on the bench when he comes back. Hicks is playing way too good to lose any time out there.
                      Absolutely 100% agree. Hicks is making quite a few of us look stupid this year and Cashman look like a genius. Too bad its somewhat negated by Headley and his suckatude. Guess they all cant be hits. Hope Bird can come back and contribute. The we only would need some starting pitching and a 3rd baseman going forward.

I wonder what they will do with Pineda now as good as he is pitching. Will the pay him and keep him? Or is he too risky? Same with CC. Give him another smaller deal? I cant believe how well he is pitching right now.

One thing is for sure, Severino and Montgomery look to be sticking around in the rotation for a long time. What a great game by Jordan again. Gave up that early 2 run HR but never got shook. Seems to get better with every start.
                      Last edited by TheAnalyst; 06-10-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Ellsbury needs to stay on the bench when he comes back. Hicks is playing way too good to lose any time out there.
                        Cashman has made a ton of good moves lately but that one was brutal and I thought pretty damn obvious it was a bad idea. Cashmans low budget moves have been fantastic, he should stop handing out those big dollar deals they rarely work out. I wonder if we ate like 20 million over 3 years if that could get him out of NY. Some team may be willing to pay him 13-14 million , no chance we can just dump him
                        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-10-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Cashman has made a ton of good moves lately but that one was brutal and I thought pretty damn obvious it was a bad idea. Cashmans low budget moves have been fantastic, he should stop handing out those big dollar deals they rarely work out. I wonder if we ate like 20 million over 3 years if that could get him out of NY. Some team may be willing to pay him 13-14 million , no chance we can just dump him
                          I think that would be a starting point. Might have to eat half of his contract left though. I think he is owed about $65m left over the next 3 seasons. He is definitely the player I would move though. And I'm not sure Gardner is back next year. Love him, true gritty Yankee, but we have too many young OFers who should be ready like Fowler and Frazier and not too far down the road Rutherford.

Comment

I think that would be a starting point. Might have to eat half of his contract left though. I think he is owed about $65m left over the next 3 seasons. He is definitely the player I would move though. And I'm not sure Gardner is back next year. Love him, true gritty Yankee, but we have too many young OFers who should be ready like Fowler and Frazier and not too far down the road Rutherford.
                            The only way they will be able to get rid of Ellsbury is to eat at least half of that contract. All 3 of the people you mentioned are B prospects at worst. The OF of the Yankees is going to be set for several years.

Comment

The only way they will be able to get rid of Ellsbury is to eat at least half of that contract. All 3 of the people you mentioned are B prospects at worst. The OF of the Yankees is going to be set for several years.
                              As long as they don't go full stupid and trade them for a meh pitcher this season. I pray they dont. Hopefully seeing kids like Montgomery and Judge and Sanchez and Severino make them think they should just pull up some of their own guys to fill in needs.

Comment

• Great job last night beating the O's.
                                Yanks doing a good job playing spoiler early on.

Comment

Working...
                                X