X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Gregory Suspended for Entire 2017 Season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/

Damn is this kid ****ing up his life.

Idiot may have failed another one before his suspension even started.....smh

He's about to get a lifetime ban

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ther-drug-test

Comment

Someone needs to go back and find all the posts in here ripping Jerry Reese when Dallas drafted him in Round 2.

Comment

If it is for weed again, the NFL should be the last thing on his mind. He needs to go to rehab and get help.

Comment

yea but lets draft Reuben Foster with the broken shoulder!!!! Smh this guy is a dope

Comment

Dallas fans say he was already suspended for the 2017 Season back in Jan. and that this new info about the 7th Failed Drug Test is Fake News. Will see. Tabscoat who is a Mets Fan as well as Dallas Fan that posts regularly on this MB says everything he is hearing is that it is not real news. He hopes
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Dallas fans say he was already suspended for the 2017 Season back in Jan. and that this new info about the 7th Failed Drug Test is Fake News. Will see. Tabscoat who is a Mets Fan as well as Dallas Fan that posts regularly on this MB says everything he is hearing is that it is not real news. He hopes
              At this point, does it even matter? He's done nothing in the 14 games he has played. By the time he's ever eligible to play again, he'll most likely be a FA without a team.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                At this point, does it even matter? He's done nothing in the 14 games he has played. By the time he's ever eligible to play again, he'll most likely be a FA without a team.
                Yea, I don't really care if he got caught again or not, time to just release him. He obviously has a weed/mental problem that will not go away
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                  Yea, I don't really care if he got caught again or not, time to just release him. He obviously has a weed/mental problem that will not go away
                  Amazing how these kids have potential to earn Millions & Millions of Dollars but just cant out the Weed down.. Unreal
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                    I agree with this. Dallas should just cut bait. He obviously prefers pot over playing football and making millions of dollars (if he did fail a test for mj)

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                      I agree with this. Dallas should just cut bait. He obviously prefers pot over playing football and making millions of dollars (if he did fail a test for mj)
                      Surprising to me JJs put up with it this long??? 6 confirmed failed drug tests and your still employed? Never happen on the giants. He would of been gone after his 2nd or 3rd.They learned their lesson with Will Hill. How many did he fail before they cut him loose?

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

He isn't even that good.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...east-one-year/

Damn is this kid ****ing up his life.
                          Well I already ate dirt on this last year.

Ultimately I think it's wrong that the NFL is ruining some kids lives because they smoke pot, when a guy who broke a woman's face is drafted in the second round.

It's a foolish standard and it needs to be revisited when the next CBA comes up.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Ultimately I think it's wrong that the NFL is ruining some kids lives because they smoke pot, when a guy who broke a woman's face is drafted in the second round.

It's a foolish standard and it needs to be revisited when the next CBA comes up.
                            I don't disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Definitely.

That aside, I think based on his work ethic we can assume that Randy Gregory would not be a successful pro football player even if he was allowed to smoke whenever and whatever he wants.

Considering all the players who don't get positive drug tests there is really no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X