No announcement yet.

Please Explain Why You Love Strahan but Hate Tiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiki is slimey and an ******* ******bag. Great RB. Strahan is a great dad to his daughters and a great personality. And was HOF DE.
    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Bruner56 View Post
      You have a short and bad memory. Tiki was throwing Eli under the bus even when he was still playing. Also criticized TC as well before and after he retired. I don't think its any coincidence that the team won the Super Bowl the year after he retired. I will also add the fact that although he was still playing Shockey also went on the DL that season. Removing him and Tiki from the huddle IMO was a big reason Eli became a leader and the team won. And those are the facts.
      Lol, my memory serves me quite well in this case. He was asked a question and answered it. Did he go overboard IMO in proving his unbias? Yes, he did. However, I'm not going to let his horrible analysis **** on everything that he did good for the giants.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Thank GOD!! I was hoping for another Tiki thread!!
        Vote for Pedro. All your wildest dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
          Tiki is also the only former Giant with enough guts to admit it was time for TC to move on....TC moves on and we have our best record in years....
          You do understand TC won 2 rings after Tiki advised him to move on?

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
            You do understand TC won 2 rings after Tiki advised him to move on?

wrong...tiki advised him to move on in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              You disagree that our success this year was based entirely upon the play of a defense that we didn't have in 2015?

And that our offense got a lot worse with TC gone?

hahahaha....Shotgun draw?

TC got forced into hiring McAdoo...But he gets credit for the offense? Eli was still more accurate this season than he ever was in a TC coached offense.

Comment

wrong...tiki advised him to move on in 2014
                Tiki publically bashed TC while he was playing for him in 2006. He did it again after he retired in 2007.

Maybe he did it again in 2014 but who really cares?

Comment

hahahaha....Shotgun draw?

TC got forced into hiring McAdoo...But he gets credit for the offense? Eli was still more accurate this season than he ever was in a TC coached offense.
                  Your statement was:

Tiki is also the only former Giant with enough guts to admit it was time for TC to move on....TC moves on and we have our best record in years....
                  So is it your position that we went from 6-10 to 11-5 because of the change at HC? Yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruner56 View Post
                    Tiki threw his coach and teammates under the bus. Strahan did not. Plain and simple.
                    This ^^^^ its very simple

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post
                      I think Strahan admitted he didn't like TC when he was first hired but at the end thanked TC towards the end and wouldn't play for anyone else. I think that's what I remember
                      You don't have to like someone to play under them and win a Title. He may not have liked some of the things he did but I think overall he respects him for helping him get that SB Ring on his finger. I know it was time for him to go but he probably would of liked the TC that loosened up prior to them winning in 2011
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Then Tiki gets fired from his media job, and Strahan becomes the media darling.
                        Yes wasn't it because he cheated on his wife??? Who had just had a kid??

Yes and I bet Strahan being so successful with that gap and Tiki being a pretty boy and couldn't make it must also stick in his craw
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Your statement was:

So is it your position that we went from 6-10 to 11-5 because of the change at HC? Yes or no?
                          If anything Spags' career should open our minds to the possibility that good coaches are probably fired many times for not having the players to succeed with. I don't think bad coaches are kept, but I think there are probably many instances where ill-advised moves are made probably due to impatient owners who quite possibly are giving in to impatient fan-base's moans and groans for changes to be made.

If TC wasn't let go, Spags would have been, and then we would all be raving about how much better of a DC the guy who took his place was than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfTheGmen View Post
                            If anything Spags' career should open our minds to the possibility that good coaches are probably fired many times for not having the players to succeed with. I don't think bad coaches are kept, but I think there are probably many instances where ill-advised moves are made probably due to impatient owners who quite possibly are giving in to impatient fan-base's moans and groans for changes to be made.

If TC wasn't let go, Spags would have been, and then we would all be raving about how much better of a DC the guy who took his place was than he is.
                            Why would Spags have been let go if TC stayed?

Comment

Last edited by FanOfTheGmen; 02-24-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Why would Spags have been let go if TC stayed?
                                You never know, it seemed like the Giants were sacrificing a coach a year in the previous few years. If TC stayed, Spags might have been the scapegoat for the bad D.

Comment

Working...
                                X