Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romo still not released. I don't like this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Romo still not released. I don't like this....

    Why hasn't he been released yet ?
    I fear some nitwit team is going to trade draft picks
    for him ala the Herschel Walker fiasco. Who would trade
    for this guy ? He's done. He's not going to last a season.
    Very strange....

  • #2
    Romo when healthy can tear you apart. He has value.
    Jerry is right to demand some draft choices

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
      Romo when healthy can tear you apart. He has value.
      Jerry is right to demand some draft choices
      Oh yes, Romo has a history of being incredible in big game moments lmao.

      Comment


      • #4
        The team that is foolish enough to trade away valuable draft picks for a QB that has the durability of a butterfly better have a darned good back up QB, or their season will be over very quickly. His bones are like dried twigs and I'm really surprised some level headed doctor didn't tell him to retire before he gets a broken leg like Theisman.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          The team that is foolish enough to trade away valuable draft picks for a QB that has the durability of a butterfly better have a darned good back up QB, or their season will be over very quickly. His bones are like dried twigs and I'm really surprised some level headed doctor didn't tell him to retire before he gets a broken leg like Theisman.
          DAMN!!!

          Mic drop!

          Comment


          • #6
            There are only two teams Romo is interested in going to at this point: Denver and Houston. Both have indicated very clearly that they won't trade for him. Neither wants to take on his contract and part with picks in the process.

            He will pick one of these two teams as a UFA. Simple as that. He won't be traded. I wouldn't worry about that. We have much bigger concerns right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              maybe they're trying to have the Browns pick put his contract and feed the Browns a 2nd round pick like Houston. lol The Cleveland Dump Your Unwanted QBs Here Browns.

              Comment


              • #8
                they're likely still trying to trade him but if they can't probably waiting post-June 1st to release him

                Comment


                • #9
                  Romo is not worth much at all. When healthy, sure, he is a franchise QB. Problem is, he is done. His back is shot. No team is going to trade more than a 6th for him.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cowboys are dumb
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Romo is not worth much at all. When healthy, sure, he is a franchise QB. Problem is, he is done. His back is shot. No team is going to trade more than a 6th for him.
                      That's still a value in return instead of absolutely nothing when releasing a player.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                        That's still a value in return instead of absolutely nothing when releasing a player.
                        Romo is worth absolutely nothing
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                          That's still a value in return instead of absolutely nothing when releasing a player.
                          But a far cry from what the OP was, "Hershal Walker" deal lol
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Romo is worth absolutely nothing
                            That remains to be determined although it is heading that way in terms of the Cowboys fishing for a trade value in return. There's a handful of teams in the NFL looking for a capable NFL starting QB so Romo is going to land on one of those teams eventually.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                              That remains to be determined although it is heading that way in terms of the Cowboys fishing for a trade value in return. There's a handful of teams in the NFL looking for a capable NFL starting QB so Romo is going to land on one of those teams eventually.
                              Yeah bit nobody is going to TRADE for that. His trade value is low as hell. He just needs to be released.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X