Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady has, is and will always be better than Aaron Rodgers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Rodgers anytime over Brady.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*
    (The Eagles? Who gives a crap about the Eagles?)

Comment

Originally posted by Eazy E View Post
      Must be missing something here? If so my bad but when you say NFC why isnt Eli on your list and with 2 SB wins.
      Thanks for the correction, how the hell did I forget my own team's QB! So Eli/Wilson only 2 NFC QBs to take a team to the SB 2X with Eli the only 2 time winning NFC QB, Wilson shoulda been the 2nd but the worst playcall in SB history jacked that up for hm.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
        Thanks for the correction, how the hell did I forget my own team's QB! So Eli/Wilson only 2 NFC QBs to take a team to the SB 2X with Eli the only 2 time winning NFC QB, Wilson shoulda been the 2nd but the worst playcall in SB history jacked that up for hm.
        Kurt Warner has gone 2x as well during the Brady era. But yes I think its true that Brady and the Pats probably wouldn't have gone to as many Super bowls but still it doesn't take away what Brady has accomplished and its also true that the Pats still have a dominating NFC record with Brady as the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post
          I'll take Rodgers anytime over Brady.
          And not win a SB in 2017 because Rodgers' couldn't handle Atl. and Brady did.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

And not win a SB in 2017 because Rodgers' couldn't handle Atl. and Brady did.
            I believe the Patriots had the best defense in the league last season. I didn't even know that, until after they won the S.B.. No one really talked about that, like you would normally hear about a team during the regular season, and especially if they were advancing in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
            X