No announcement yet.

well the Eagles beat us to Legarrette Blount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like we were discussing in the other thread in regards to Blount's tender, it was unlikely that the Giants or Ravens would sign him now that it could screw with our projected 4th round compensatory pick we would get for Hankins leaving to Indy and the Ravens 3rd round compensatory pick for losing Ricky Wagner to Detroit. Philly isn't expected to be awarded any picks, so they have nothing to lose in that regard.

So for those that are bummed we didn't sign Blount, would you be willing to part with the estimated 135th overall pick in next year's draft to have him?

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
      Having Blount at the goal-line could mean the difference between 7 points and 3 points.
      If he landed on our team, that could many times be true.

Against our team's run defense, they'll still have to settle for 3.

Comment

He's with the E-Girls

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ms-with-eagles

Comment

Its one thing to say you didn't want him or It was never realistic to think we could sign him, but He went to the Eagles now he will kill us whenever he plays us you guys do realize this don't you? Are there any other running backs out there In free agency worth getting? This really just ruined my day and made me really depressed. At least I got my Yankees latter and we are In first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
            Its one thing to say you didn't want him or It was never realistic to think we could sign him, but He went to the Eagles now he will kill us whenever he plays us you guys do realize this don't you? Are there any other running backs out there In free agency worth getting? This really just ruined my day and made me really depressed. At least I got my Yankees latter and we are In first place!
            why will he kill the Giants D?
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Bro, grow a pair.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                What's the difference lol. The Eagles always kill the giants anyways. The Giants have what 1 win vs them in the past several years.

Comment

just usually works that way, the media had him odds on favorite to sign with the Giants and instead he signs with our arch rivals. its karma. and he is a damn good power running back. I think this comes back to bite us in the arse. all this being said our running game has potential to be really good with Perkins and Gallman just would have been nice for a veteran presence and depth. but if you guys think Gallman will be our # 2 running back on the team you all have another thing coming, may be towards the end of the year if he shows what he can do and does really good?

Comment

just usually works that way, the media had him odds on favorite to sign with the Giants and instead he signs with our arch rivals. its karma. and he is a damn good power running back. I think this comes back to bite us in the arse. all this being said our running game has potential to be really good with Perkins and Gallman just would have been nice for a veteran presence and depth. but if you guys think Gallman will be our # 2 running back on the team you all have another thing coming, may be towards the end of the year if he shows what he can do and does really good?
                    gotcha...
                    The Eagles have are number, usually, regardless. But I like our D against any team .
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Shane Vereen is the #2 RB and veteran presence. This notion that a power RB is needed is baffling. With our OL, it is better to have RBs that makes guys miss and can create on their own. That is not Blount. Andre Williams was a power RB...how did that work out?

Comment

gotcha...
                        The Eagles have are number, usually, regardless. But I like our D against any team .
                        who is the eagles QB? not like this puts them over the top they can beat us all they want in the regular season they still stink and are chokers!

Vereen stinks what has he done for us lately? Vereen cant shine Blonts shoes.
                        Last edited by Donnie Yen; 05-17-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

gotcha...
                          We're back to seeing goal line stands, and daring the opposing team to run it up the gut. Just like the good ol' days, and it feels so refreshing.

Comment

does Vereen even own a super bowl ring? and am I wrong he is always hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
                              Usually when Jerry drags his feet on things like this it doesn't happen. I read between the lines. Now we gotta deal with him at least twice a year...lets not think about playoffs against this team...what a pain in the ***.

They're not giving up a compensatory draft pick to sign a RB that NO ONE else in the league wanted for months..

Great NON signing

Comment

does Vereen even own a super bowl ring? and am I wrong he is always hurt?
                                Vereen had 13 catches in the SB vs the Seahawks so yes he has a ring. The injuries are concerning, but he is a very good pass catching RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X