• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz signs with the Bears

I haven't seen it reported.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...wr-victor-cruz

Comment

This is one guy I really feel sorry for. Underpaid UFA, made big contributions, never really got the financial pay-off, career curtailed by injury. Hope he makes the Bears and performs very well. Best of luck, Victor.
      Last edited by Trapblock; 05-25-2017, 04:08 PM. Reason: Typo--stick keys; fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Trapblock View Post
        This is one guy I really feel sorry for. Underpaid UFA, made big contributions, never really got the financial pay-off, career curtailed by injury. Hope he makes the Bears and performs very well. Best of luck, Victor.
        Feel sorry for him? He has gotten paid over $28 millions dollars from the Giants.

Comment

Good luck to him.. not exactly the greatest way to go out being a Giant by throwing your old team under the bus though

Comment

The Bears also have Reuben Randle on their roster.

Comment

I don't think his comments about the diminished role with the Giants last season are meant to throw anyone under the bus. Mcadoo took him out of the slot I think trying to protect Cruz but it back fired on both the Giants and Cruz. He still made some big plays on the outside position. Cruz has stated the Giants forever will be his family and he respects the organization. Fans look too much into what players say.

Comment

i am going to miss that Salsa celebration.
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Bears are back!!

Comment

Congrats to Victor Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0p22JVK2o

Comment

Best of luck to him....

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to see him go out on a sour note. Hoping he finds some redemption with the bears.
                        He was just a step slower last year than in his prime. He worked hard to return and I am sure he worked hard this winter. I hope he gets his Mojo back.
                        Good luck, Victor... the fans will always love you.

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          Yeah, I don't want to see him go out on a sour note. Hoping he finds some redemption with the bears.
                          He was just a step slower last year than in his prime. He worked hard to return and I am sure he worked hard this winter. I hope he gets his Mojo back.
                          Good luck, Victor... the fans will always love you.
                          Well said, I share your sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapblock View Post
                            I like Cruz and wish him the best.

But I disagree with the above. He was underpaid for the beginning of his career and overpaid at the end. Pretty much like many NFL stars.
                            Last edited by Sarcasman; 05-27-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Best of luck to VC!

Comment

Working...
                              X