No announcement yet.

Boston Red Sox 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im interested to hear a Red Sox's fan take on the Adam Jones incident. I don't want to hear the old "can't judge a fan base off of a few bad seeds" excuse either. That city and that fanbase has a nasty history of this. Which is backed up by numerous former players and former opposing players. I get that it's like being in a cult to be a Red Sox fan. I saw one Red Sox fan poster on here refer to the Red Sox as "god's team". Which comes off as bad considering how sick some of these fans are. That city doesn't deserve a pro team to be honest.

Comment

When the Sox come home on Friday they will have played May and June essentially on the road.
      14 out of 43 games at home since early May.
      I expect a huge explosion of wins in July. Hang on to your hats folks.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...edium=facebook

One of the biggest free agent busts in MLB history just got DFA'd. They are still on the hook for 49 million until 2019.

Comment

Since you made this thread, the Yankees have gone 6-19 and lost Gleybor Torres, Dustin Fowler, Starlin Castro, Matt Holiday, CC Sabathia, Michael Pineda, Aaron Hicks and Tyler Austin.

Nice job SG88
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Couldnt have said it any better myself...

Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...edium=facebook

One of the biggest free agent busts in MLB history just got DFA'd. They are still on the hook for 49 million until 2019.
              Yes....Pretty bad. But he is a disgrace. He took his money and came into camp fat. Sox fans can handle guys not playing well, but a lack of commitment is unacceptable.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
              X