Lin power!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lin power!!!

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

Nobody likes a d**k.... Nobody forced you to go into this thread.
    [/quote]

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.
    [/quote]

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.

Comment

is it too early to start of discussion of whether or not Lin is Elite ?

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
        [/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
        http://boards.giants.com/forums/6/ShowForum.aspx
        [/quote]

I thought this too, but now that I know I'm going to start a thread about casserole recipes. I know you all are interested or you wouldn't be here.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.
          [/quote]

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.
          [/quote]

And some could care less about basketball. Isn't there a section for non Giants discussions?

Comment

This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.[/quote]

How did your "42-10 Patriots win" prediction work out for you?

Comment

DRAMA!!!

Comment

[quote user="nihan87"]

[quote user="Overdrive92"]CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN![/quote]</P>

*</P>

hahaha the Cruz of the Knicks so far for sure. Love this kid! </P>[/quote]

So when do we get to see Lin doing a Chinese dance after he dunks?
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
                    [/quote]

AMEN

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.[/quote]

No your 42-10 prediction post was better taint sniffer

Comment

I guess some just can't read

Comment

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="Kruunch"]This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.[/quote]

[/quote]

Taint sniffer, I like that one. I usually use taint toucher, taint taster, or taint tickler myself.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I guess some just can't read[/quote]

Haha I thought it was about Linval Joseph. Whatever.

Comment

[quote user="Mohann"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"][quote user="Kruunch"]This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.[/quote]

[/quote]

Taint sniffer, I like that one. I usually use taint toucher, taint taster, or taint tickler myself.
                              [/quote]

all worthy of Kruunch.

Comment

Its gunna be a long off season... Good thing we got another SB!!!
                                Go Giants!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X