Lin power!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lin power!!!

Looking good again for 3rd straight game. Away crowd is going crazy after Lin's dunk.

Re: Lin power!!!

That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
      [/quote]

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.

Comment

I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
          [/quote]

Nobody likes a d**k.... Nobody forced you to go into this thread.

Comment

CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ

Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
              [/quote]

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.
              [/quote]

Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.

BOOM!!!

Comment

[quote user="cken"]
                Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.[/quote]

No coincidence that Chandler has his best game as a knick with Lin. I am liking all the ball movement from everyone.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
                  [/quote]

Agreed that it belongs elsewhere but he's sort of their Victor Cruz.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Thought this was going to be about Linval Joseph lol.

Comment

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/forum.asp?f=2

just tryin' to help.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
                        http://boards.giants.com/forums/6/ShowForum.aspx

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN![/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha the Cruz of the Knicks so far for sure. Love this kid! </P>

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
                              http://boards.giants.com/forums/6/ShowForum.aspx
                              [/quote]

Another message board "cop".... Go report me.... Stop crying like a baby back b**** because someone talked about NY knicks on NY giants message board.

There are also some posters on the yankees board talking about giants football.... Go cry over on the yankees board and whine over there. And there are posters talking about the patriots on the red sox board.

Comment

Working...
                              X