Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants Team not to win the super bowl and why ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was watching "America's game" on all 4 of the Giants SBs on youtube & something I think everyone seems to forget is that the Giants beat Buffalo with a backup QB & backup RB in Hoss & OJ. If Phil & Hampton are healthy for that game, I feel we woulda destroyed Buffalo in this game as the offensive game plan would not have been as conservative with an emphasis on winning the TOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He had one catch in his only game vs. Philly in 2008.
      Ahh but that game in 2006 which I attended in filly, Plax ran the OT TD into the tunnel as the filthy faithful ate their young.
      I think Plax had 4 or 5 receptions that day for 130+ yards plus the game winner.

It was one of the best moments for me in Giants iggle history.
      Listening to talk radio out of filly on the way home was the topping on the cake. They wanted everyone, starting with Andy Reid drawn and quartered.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post

Ahh but that game in 2006 which I attended in filly, Plax ran the OT TD into the tunnel as the filthy faithful ate their young.
        I think Plax had 4 or 5 receptions that day for 130+ yards plus the game winner.

It was one of the best moments for me in Giants iggle history.
        Listening to talk radio out of filly on the way home was the topping on the cake. They wanted everyone, starting with Andy Reid drawn and quartered.
        Yes it was a great game. especially with McNabb taunting the Giants D thinking the game was over.

But of course I was responding to the poster who said that Plaxico would have beaten the Eagles in the windstorm by himself. Hardly relevant to our conversation.

Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

So you have played RB in the NFL after dislocating your shoulder? Evidently you and a few other idiots here have too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhVxk8azBo

I am sick and tired of the same idiots on this messageboard degrading the value of this messagboard by constantly posting CRAP.
          Whatever you say Moosefool...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
            The 2008 team is still the MOST dominant Giants team I've ever seen before the shooting stupidity
            Definitely were primed for a repeat
            Yes most felt that team was far better then the one that won the SB the year before. They were not just besting teams they were destroying them. I remember the big hits and plays agsagai both SB teams ( Steelers & AZ ) that year both big wins and nasty games against the Raven's , Packers and others

Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Of course can't blame the whole collapse on Burress. That had a lot vto do with bit. Many forget they went out and won that following game aafter the shooting. Against Skins i i believe.

I feel the D had a lot to do with it. They just ran out of gas and we're no longer putting pressure on QB
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

For those that don't know MH, he is right. I have met him and he is not 75. He is in fact an 80 old grandmother from Boston.
                Well we know the biggest problem that MH has. That is where to Pahk da Cah
                1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Of course can't blame the whole collapse on Burress. That had a lot vto do with bit. Many forget they went out and won that following game aafter the shooting. Against Skins i i believe.

I feel the D had a lot to do with it. They just ran out of gas and we're no longer putting pressure on QB
                  Yea its hard to say but sure looked like it took the air outta there tires after Plaxico went down

Comment

• Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Yea its hard to say but sure looked like it took the air outta there tires after Plaxico went down
                    Yes certainly changed the O not having that weapon and D's no longer respected the pass and stacked the box and stopped the run

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

Working...
                    X