Which Superbowl Team is the best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Superbowl Team is the best

1986 Giants or the 07 Giants. I would say the 86 Giants.
    I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Do you have a copy of the letter that you sent to Eli in 07? You should post it

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Do you have a copy of the letter that you sent to Eli in 07? You should post it
      Nope but under my GWAT account, I posted a thank you letter from the Giants signed by Eli or a copy of his signiture. If you get the Chance, ask Eli did someone send him a letter before Giants played the Pats in the last game of the regular 07 season.
      I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        1986 Giants or the 07 Giants. I would say the 86 Giants.
        86. And I feel the 90 team second.

Comment

86 Giants would beat the 07 team...pretty easily IMO.

Comment

The 2017 team jumps into the ring only to get their rear ends handed to them...

Comment

I would think the majority of us think the '86 team is the best. That defense ! That goal line stand at the end of the first half. All 3 tackles by 3 of our outstanding LBers (LT, Harry, and Carl) and then they miss the FG. Will go down forever for me in my memory. Our first SB is just always sweet, was waiting for it forever.

Comment

Tough. I'd almost have to say that the 90 team was nearly as good as the 86 team with the exception of LT, who played lights out in 86. Simms found the zone in the Super Bowl and that's all she wrote. However, the 90 squad went into the playoffs with Hostetler and still got past two all-time great teams, one of which was in Candlestick Park.

Comment

Originally posted by SoJucobast View Post
                  86 Giants would beat the 07 team...pretty easily IMO.
                  The 86 Giants might not have scored a point against the 07' Giants. Especially the 07' Giants defense that showed up in Arizona vs the Patriots . Wouldn't have been anything close to easy.
                  It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

Any team that beats an undefeated 18 - 0 team in the SB is the best of all time!
                    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                      Any team that beats an undefeated 18 - 0 team in the SB is the best of all time!
                      The only team in NFL history to ever defeat an 18-0 team is pretty amazing. That is the greatest Super Bowl victory ever. The 86 D was scary, the 07 D was great. Can't take anything away from either. That 86 team dominated people, the 07 team squeezed by a few teams. Such good memories either way.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

#1-86' team All around dominant team, destroyed all 3 playoff teams by a combined score of 105-23, 17-2 & only 2 losses were by a combined 8pts.
                        #2-07' team Beat 2 teams on the rd who were both 13-3 & then beat the undefeated 18-0 Pats, that's 3 teams with a combined W-L record of 44-6!
                        #3-90' team #1 defense in the NFL, KOed Joe Montana & the 2x defending champ 9ers in their house & beat the mighty Bills & that high powered O w/a backup QB!
                        #4-11' team WORST team to ever win a SB imo. I still can't fathom how they went from 7-7 to winning it all with a 9-7 record, last ranked run game & outscored 394-400 in the regular season. I doubt we'll ever see another team do what this 2011 Giants team did that yr. Team got healthy at the right time in Dec, especially the D, is my only guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X