Wich Giants helmet you like the most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich Giants helmet you like the most

The one that saids GIANTS or the one they have now? For some reason the one with just NY is bad luck.
    I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

yeah ok...

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

I liked the blue ones.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          Hell yeah we are undefeated in Superbowls with that helmet.
          I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

My favorite Giant Helmet.

Long Live the King

Comment

Lord Helmet.. the clear winner!

Comment

It needs Giants logo and colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

He has on a Chicago Bears Helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

He has on a Chicago Bears Helmet.
                    or a West Welker helmet..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post

or a West Welker helmet..

Oh yeah.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Lmao!

Comment

I like the the NY logo one

Comment

As long as they win, I couldn’t care less which one they wear.

Comment

Working...
                              X