X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Donald or Odell

2014 Draft revisited.

In hindsight, who would you want.

Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

ODB.

Comment

Both. go back even further in time and trade picks in 2012 and 2013 to get into position to take them both in 2014!
      • First Round. No. 32, David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech.
      • Second Round. No. 63, Rueben Randle, WR, LSU.
      • Third Round. No. 94, Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech.
      • Fourth Round. No. 127, Adrien Robinson, TE, Cincinnati. ...
      • Sixth Round. No. 201, Matt Mccants, OT, UAB.
      • Seventh Round. No.
      in 2012, trade them all for darnold! LOL throw in trade picks 3-7 in 2013 plus all of the 2012 picks, for donald. LOL

i'm only half kidding... It is wise to always trade picks now for higher picks in the future, unless there is a Qb in consideration.
      Last edited by bigpoppy; 04-01-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Odell beckham Jr!

Comment

Aaron Donald. He is involved in every defensive play, while a WR only touches the ball 8 to 10 times a game. The Giants would have won more games with Donald......plus he isnít injury prone like Odell.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Living View Post
            Aaron Donald. He is involved in every defensive play, while a WR only touches the ball 8 to 10 times a game. The Giants would have won more games with Donald......plus he isnít injury prone like Odell.
            Beckham also takes a lot of the defense's attention and opens up things for other players like Sheppard who clearly wasn't the same player without Beckham on the field !!

Comment

OBJ...

Comment

The best defensive player 100 times out of 100....not even close IMHO

OBJ vs Donald. LOL....such an easy call.

Donald.

Oh, my opinion.

Nobody is going to change it.

Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Odell

Comment

While Donald may be my favorite Non Giant, i think id still rather have Odell
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Odell and it isn't close. ODB has set all time records. In his first year people started mentioning him with Jerry Rice. Sure that was a bit early but the guy has put up 1300+ yards and 10+ TDs every year other than the injury year. Those are all time great numbers. It is simply amazing.

Donald is very good, much better than I thought he'd be; but his best year he got 11 sacks and 43 tackles. Seriously? Demarcus Lawrence (a 2nd rounder in 2014) put up 14.5 sacks and 58 tackles last year. Donald consistently puts up good sack numbers, which makes him awesome. I think he gets overblown because he plays DT not DE. Over the last 3 years Geno Atkins has put up very similar numbers Sacks (29 to 30), Tackles (120 to 111). I'm not saying Atikins is just as good as Donald but no one would even consider him over ODB. Donald is very good, but not the best defensive player in the last decade like some say.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Neither...... Mike Evans

Comment

At the time I wanted Donald so bad and was actually disappointed that they chose Odell instead. But now I actually do think the Odell selection was the better choice. If you have a good O-line you wouldn't necessarily lose sleep (as a coach) over Donald, he's great but he can't take over a game like Odell can.

Comment

I'd still take Odell. While the antics can get annoying, he has the type of talent that doesn't come along often and he's been the best player on the offense since he was drafted. The Giants are retooling their broken offense and Odell is going to have to play a major role in that process.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Odel is more dangerous than Danald. As consistant as Donald is he does not break the game wide open at anytime. OBJ is a generational talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X