Manning/Warner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

Here’s the million dollar question. Better or worst then last years line?
    Better cuz they could at least run the ball as Tiki got over 1600yds rushing that yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Better cuz they could at least run the ball as Tiki got over 1600yds rushing that yr.
      Fair point

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

I would suggest you reconsider:

Warner's last 4 games:

Loss 23/34 for 270 with 1 TD, 1 INTs 3 fumbles and 6 sacks
        Win 13/21 for 144 with 0 TD, 0 INTs 3 fumbles and 5 sacks
        Loss 18/36 for 195 with 1 TD, 2 INTs 2 fumbles and 7 sacks
        Loss 19/39 for 193 with 1 TD 0 INT's 0 fumbles and 6 sacks

#1 pick on the sidelines...this is an easy call to make for a QB you hired as a temp
        Great post Deli, that's what I remember. He wasn't that good at all for us he was much better before and after us but he would have been out of the league if he stayed with us. And he was angry that they gave the #1 pick in the draft playing time that season. And still is bitter at both the Giants and Eli. If Warner is in the HOF then Eli is a shoe in.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
          If Warner is in the HOF then Eli is a shoe in.
          The list of QBs with multiple Super Bowl MVP awards that are not in the Hall of Fame has two players, Tom Brady and Eli Manning, both are still active. Eli is a shoe in for the Hall of Fame. Only 1 eligible QB with two Super Bowl wins is not in the Hall of Fame, Jim Plunkett. He also has a 72-72 record and threw more INTs than TDs over his career.

Book your room for Canton for 5 years after Eli retires because he will be walking into the HOF.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
            The list of QBs with multiple Super Bowl MVP awards that are not in the Hall of Fame has two players, Tom Brady and Eli Manning, both are still active. Eli is a shoe in for the Hall of Fame. Only 1 eligible QB with two Super Bowl wins is not in the Hall of Fame, Jim Plunkett. He also has a 72-72 record and threw more INTs than TDs over his career.

Book your room for Canton for 5 years after Eli retires because he will be walking into the HOF.
            Roger That !

Comment

Working...
            X