Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Phil Simms and need ideas for autograph

Hi Guys,

I need some advice. I am attending a conference in May where Phil Simms is the keynote speaker. There is a meet and greet after his speech. I am trying to figure out what I should have him autograph. What do you guys think?

I would love to hear any ideas, thoughts, opinions, and suggestions. Thanks for the time and have a great day!

GO GIANTS!

have him sign your new Darnold, Allen or Rosen Giants jersey

Comment

Assuming he'll sign anything, if it were me, I'd have him sign an official NFL ball. ....But I collect that kind of stuff.

Comment

Do you have anything of the 4th and 17 play in 86?
        Or anything of the super bowl, where he was near perfect. 3 incompletions, two of them drops.

Have him sign a jersey or football.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
          Assuming he'll sign anything, if it were me, I'd have him sign an official NFL ball. ....But I collect that kind of stuff.
          Id go for a ball as well. Make sure its an official NFL ball and have someone take a pic of him signing it with you in the background for authenticity proof down the line.

In addition, I would have a pic taken with him and ask him if you could have it developed and sent to him so he can sign it for you with a pre printed and paid return envelope with cardboard inside to protect it.

Comment

Id rather have a picture with him than an autograph!

Comment

First off, I'd like to say IMHO "The Great Phil Simms"

If you could somehow get your hands on the Sports Illustrated cover pic from 86 SB

Comment

Tell him ( depending on your age ) that you was Chris teacher or class mate.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
                  Hi Guys,

I need some advice. I am attending a conference in May where Phil Simms is the keynote speaker. There is a meet and greet after his speech. I am trying to figure out what I should have him autograph. What do you guys think?

I would love to hear any ideas, thoughts, opinions, and suggestions. Thanks for the time and have a great day!

GO GIANTS!
                  I took my son to one and he got a Simms jersey he brought signed plus photos of him with Simms.

Comment

You can go online and buy a SB XXI football. That is what he should sign.

Comment

Comment

.............all my love, Phill!

Comment

Get his College Jersey. Guys love that. HighSchool Jersey would be even better
                          Long Live the King

Comment

Get him to sign a blank check.

Comment

This is just me, but I've never collected autographs. I recently met Pete Rose at LAX and Kirk Gibson at the airport in Detroit (he was on his way to LA to throw out the first ball at the Dodgers' season opener). No one else seemed to recognize them. In both cases, I went up to them and said (quietly, so as not to draw attention), "Pete Rose (or Kirk Gibson), it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a big fan," and I stuck out a hand, which they politely shook. Then we went on our separate ways. I don't view something like this as a money-making opportunity. I feel better just treating celebrities (and I seem to have run into a lot of them) as regular people (which they are, really), shaking hands and moving on.

Comment

Working...
                              X