Clear All

• Victor Cruz...

Victor Cruzþ
    Verified account
    @TeamVic
    Follow Follow
    @TeamVic

More

I heard thereís a job opening at wide receiver in New York..

This has been discussed already.

It's embarrassing for him.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      This has been discussed already.

It's embarrassing for him.
      well were getting someone who would you rather it be, Dez or Cruz? may be both?

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

Neither.
        Please draft someone.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

How about none of them?? Cruz is dreaming.....his NFL career is over as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

How about none of them?? Cruz is dreaming.....his NFL career is over as a player.
            We have money to spend and an Opening at Wide Receiver do you really feel comfortable going into the season with one wide receiver who is any good and he broke his leg last year who knows how he holds up?

Comment

We have money to spend and an Opening at Wide Receiver do you really feel comfortable going into the season with one wide receiver who is any good and he broke his leg last year who knows how he holds up?
              Ok so spend it somewhere else besides the two receivers you mentioned. Either draft one or find another through free agancy.

Comment

Cruz was on the decline after his one good season with us.

Comment

I doubt he's serious as he would be sending feelers to any team that would take him....

What he needs is a front office job with the Giants social media department. he can send out our tweets
                  Long Live the King

Comment

You know they also have Sterling Shepard and Engram right? Whoever the other outside receiver is will be the 4th option in this offense. Most teams don't have a superstar at that position. Cruz couldn't even get a roll on a WR starved Bears team.
                    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

No thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post

You know they also have Sterling Shepard and Engram right? Whoever the other outside receiver is will be the 4th option in this offense. Most teams don't have a superstar at that position. Cruz couldn't even get a roll on a WR starved Bears team.
                        neither really excite me a whole bunch plus Engram is a tight end.

Comment

I pass on Cruz and Dez. Letís find someone in the later rounds of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by SoJucobast View Post
                            I pass on Cruz and Dez. Letís find someone in the later rounds of the draft.
                            I wouldn't mind having both. Drafting a wr in the mid to late rounds and bringing in a veteran.
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

I Love Cruz but unfortunately for him and Dez that job is only available to qualified candidates.

Comment

Working...
                              X