Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Rice's legendary career with the New York Giants

NY Jerry Rice.jpg Mandela Effect?
    We are a full service video & media production company. What sets us apart is our dedication & care for our clients. We bring your vison to real life.
    Last edited by pjsreal; 05-07-2018, 09:03 AM.

what the crap?!??

Comment

Warning: I clicked onto this link and my Norton Security blocked it and stated, "virus found!".

Comment

its one of those lists on yahoo. it was moving slow. i'll delete link and just attach a photo

Comment

fixed. had to add a link anyway so i just added my website

Comment

OK Dumb question. When did the great Jerry Rice ever play 1 game with the Giants? I could have sworn that he played most of his career as a 49er, and finished with a good run in Oakland, and retired as a Seahawk.
            1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Originally posted by flamethrower View Post
              OK Dumb question. When did the great Jerry Rice ever play 1 game with the Giants? I could have sworn that he played most of his career as a 49er, and finished with a good run in Oakland, and retired as a Seahawk.
              I vlivcli on link saw nothing regards to Jerry Rice

Maybe because the can make your video dreams come true someone asked them to make catch vid with Rice as a Giant?
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                I vlivcli on link saw nothing regards to Jerry Rice

Maybe because the can make your video dreams come true someone asked them to make catch vid with Rice as a Giant?
                OK. not sure what "vlvcli" means. So it's an ultimate fantasy deal. I can understand that.

Comment

OK. not sure what "vlvcli" means. So it's an ultimate fantasy deal. I can understand that.
                  Neither do i, lol. Voice text does some crazy ****. Should be " i looked on link"
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

It sounds like you are using the MB to promote your services.
                    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

It's a list I ran into on yahoo that said Jerry Rice played for the Giants. I uploaded the pic again.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        It sounds like you are using the MB to promote your services.
                        Not quite. Could figure out how to deleted the link that was getting flagged for a virus. So i just changed the link.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsreal View Post

It's a list I ran into on yahoo that said Jerry Rice played for the Giants. I uploaded the pic again.
                          Pic shows him in a Raiders jersey. Unless the Giants have 1 that is black with silver numbers/letters .
                          But, just think. The Giants had a chance to draft him. They could have made a trade with the Chiefs and get him back in 85.

Comment

Pic shows him in a Raiders jersey. Unless the Giants have 1 that is black with silver numbers/letters .
                            But, just think. The Giants had a chance to draft him. They could have made a trade with the Chiefs and get him back in 85.
                            Anything is possible I guess. But it's not the picture of Jerry Rice I was referring to. It's the article above picture that says "The former New York Giants legend..." It's kind of hard to see the text.

Comment

Don't post this garbage here.

Comment

Working...
                              X