Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you still suffering from Jerry Reese Syndrome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you still suffering from Jerry Reese Syndrome?

Learn to erase 2013 - 2017 from your memories, chalk it up as the Jerry Reese/Marc Ross Dark Age of Giants Football, and enter the 2018 NFL season with a clean state and a fresh mind.
    Nothing from 2013-2017 was real. It was all just one big illusion.

He’s gone - let it go

Comment

He just didn't like Eli from get go. Anybody remember "skittish" remark before first one? He was never going to replace most of the retired/traded players after he got embarrassed.

I feel good with this year. I feel Eli is going to have decent unit that he deserved.
      Let's go GIANTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superbowl View Post
        He just didn't like Eli from get go. Anybody remember "skittish" remark before first one? He was never going to replace most of the retired/traded players after he got embarrassed.

I feel good with this year. I feel Eli is going to have decent unit that he deserved.
        He needs a lot more than a decent unit to be relevant. Now he has one.

Comment

I don’t understand any of this

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
            Learn to erase 2013 - 2017 from your memories, chalk it up as the Jerry Reese/Marc Ross Dark Age of Giants Football, and enter the 2018 NFL season with a clean state and a fresh mind.
            Nothing from 2013-2017 was real. It was all just one big illusion.
            Don't talk about the "dark age of Giants football" until you lived through the 60's and 70's of the NY Giants.

Comment

https://youtu.be/OZM3Z7H7IZA

starting at 1:05.

Wouldn’t be surprised this is what got him fired.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                https://youtu.be/OZM3Z7H7IZA

starting at 1:05.

Wouldn’t be surprised this is what got him fired.
                ???

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

???
                  Marc Ross dude. Reese’s little minion.

Comment

I try to forget Reese, but every time I see OBJ highlights I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Tomlinson make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Sterling Shepard make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Snacks Harrison make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Brent Jones from the Canadian league make a block I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Engram make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see JackRabbit make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see BJ Goodson make a play I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Landon Collins make a play I think "thanks Reese",

........................................................................... ...............

Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      I try to forget Reese, but every time I see OBJ highlights I think "thanks Reese",

every time I see Brent Jones from the Canadian league make a block I think "thanks Reese",

........................................................................... ...............
                      If Webb actually turns out to be a legit starting QB, that will mean that Reese got fired after his best draft ...

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Don't talk about the "dark age of Giants football" until you lived through the 60's and 70's of the NY Giants.
                        That is true, I'm glad I was too young to suffer thru that 17yr playoff drought from 64'- 81'. I mean I did get to suffer it from 77-81' though as I was 13 when I became a Giants fan in 77'

Comment

Lol I'm sure. I would hate a qb that won me two superbowls including one in my 1st year as a GM. I would really hate that QB.
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post

every time I look at the record of last year I say to hell with Reese!

Comment

Working...
                            X