No announcement yet.

Why I'm happy McAdoo is our head coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is illustrative of coaching to and by labels. It never works.
    "Not afraid to play rookies" is stupid really. Coaches need to coach to win. That may mean playing rookies but it doesn't begin and end there.

We need to draft football players, not "tall WR" like Ramses Barden or freakish athletes like Cooper Taylor or "off the radar guys" like Marvin Austin. We need football players and we need to win games. Forget the trite expressions and labels. They are meaningless in the scheme of things.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
      what is the point of resurrecting threads like this
      There's really no point... that's why I said Flashback Friday... just for a good laugh... feel free to look back at some of my post some things I was right.. a lot of things I was very wrong

I cannot wait for the draft just like most of you guys but I'm also tired of talking about our potential picks how many darnold or Barkley threads can we go through??

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

There's really no point... that's why I said Flashback Friday... just for a good laugh... feel free to look back at some of my post some things I was right.. a lot of things I was very wrong.
        Can you lookup some of your bad calls from 2 years ago? We could use a good laugh ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Can you lookup some of your bad calls from 2 years ago? We could use a good laugh ;-P
          Go for it I encourage you to do it..... like I said I was wrong on many occasions if you can find them please post them I'm ready for a good laugh

Comment

Go for it I encourage you to do it..... like I said I was wrong on many occasions if you can find them please post them I'm ready for a good laugh
            I dont have the time. You are the one doing it, so show use that time to some of your own?

Comment

FLASH BACK FRIDAY
              Eek...not one of my better takes lol

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

Eek...not one of my better takes lol
                lol after the playoffs the first year, e1 was macadoodle happy! LOL

Comment

+1

Comment

FLASH BACK FRIDAY
                    McAdoo made the playoffs 1 of the 2 years he was coach. 6-10 team the year before he was coach, 11-5 team the next year. 2017 was bad but our most talented player missed almost the entire season. Also, the NFC East is more competitive than it has been. It would have been a lot worse.

Coughlin had his ups and downs too. Almost got fired before the 2007 Super Bowl and he had players quit on the team. Being a coach in the NFL isn't easy.

How about these flashbacks:

Comment

Seriously - who has time to go back and find posts from 2 years ago just to criticize other posters? Last one I saw do it got banned...

It would be more educational for them to go back and show how the expert media/talking heads/former GM's were wrong. But that's a lot harder.
                      Someone like me, who is at work where the system has been down since this morning -- I have nothing but time today.
                      Cucks of GMB:
                      1.) Die-Hard

Comment

Because it's ****ing hilarious?
                        Cucks of GMB:
                        1.) Die-Hard

Comment

You sound butthurt. One random day when you have free time and rather than scratching your nuts and watching Luke Cage in a 4-hour binger, you too could produce posts like this. If you really cared to have a good laugh.

Because they felt like looking up archived posts. I do the same ****.
                          Cucks of GMB:
                          1.) Die-Hard

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post

How about these flashbacks:

Now that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

Now that's funny!
                              Haha, these articles never get old.

Comment

Well they didn't know Tom Brady was going to be their QB.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X