Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

I wish I had games of Poe I cant find them anywhere

Comment

Poes numbers are the most freakish Ive ever seen. A 346 pound man should not be able to run that fast. Even his split 1.7 is very strong

Comparison for Poe, Haloti Ngata at 338 pounds ran a 5.13 with a 1.73 split and had 37 reps

Comment

Kuechly just ran a 4.5 40 Incredible time for him. He had an outstanding combine.
        Vontaze Burfict 4.93 as he continues to systemically destroy his draft stock in every possible way

Hightower a 4.62 very nice time

Comment

Why the Combine means very little . According to 40 yard dash times Luke Kuechly is faster then Kendall Wright

Comment

Meh. David runs a 4.56. His height and arm length could drop him big-time in this draft. But I think his great combination of instincts, coverage skills, and athleticism keeps him in the top 100

Comment

Burficts 2nd attempt a 5.10

There is no way he goes in the first round he may fall into the middle rounds

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burficts 2nd attempt a 5.10

There is no way he goes in the first round he may fall into the middle rounds[/quote]

He may fall to the 5th-7th round range with this performance.

Comment

Mychael Kendricks with an awesome 4.41. Great competitior all around player. Does a little of everything

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Poes numbers are the most freakish Ive ever seen. A 346 pound man should not be able to run that fast. Even his split 1.7 is very strong

Comparison for Poe, Haloti Ngata at 338 pounds ran a 5.13 with a 1.73 split and had 37 reps[/quote]
                    Poe is the jpp of nose tackles he's going top 15 now more then likely. Shame he would look great next to linval in blue.

Comment

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Burficts 2nd attempt a 5.10

There is no way he goes in the first round he may fall into the middle rounds[/quote]

He may fall to the 5th-7th round range with this performance.
                      [/quote] agreed

Comment

I said before I'd be shocked if he made it out of the 2nd. Not anymore.

Comment

[quote user="BluGiantPies"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Poes numbers are the most freakish Ive ever seen. A 346 pound man should not be able to run that fast. Even his split 1.7 is very strong

Comparison for Poe, Haloti Ngata at 338 pounds ran a 5.13 with a 1.73 split and had 37 reps[/quote]
                          Poe is the jpp of nose tackles he's going top 15 now more then likely. Shame he would look great next to linval in blue.[/quote]

Poe would be absolutely wasted at Nose. With his athleticism, he's a jumbo sized 3-tech.

Comment

I know it's just the combine but damn Poe...

I don't see how this guy gets past 15 at this point with his physical abilities and size.

Comment

I think demario davis is pretty underrated. Hopefully his performance here improves his draft stock

Comment

[quote user="Neverend"]I think demario davis is pretty underrated. Hopefully his performance here improves his draft stock[/quote]

I hope it doesn't. He's my top sleeper in the draft and a guy I have us mocked as taking in a late round. I hope everyone keeps forgetting about the guy so we can get him late.

Comment

Working...
                                X