Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

[quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey not running or participating in drills?
    [/quote]he lost the weight, figuring he was going to run. They said that he was not injured. Blackmon did not run(medical), but at least he participated in the drills.

Comment

I just came in and saw Tommy Streeter's 40 time and my mind was blown

Comment

Yeah Streeter was fast for a man his size. I want to of course see how well he looks in the drills.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

good morning/afternoon gents!

Floyd looked like great today all around! I was surprised that Sanu ran a 4.65 his first time around. But he does have size and big hands. Blackmon didnt look great in the drills.

I know he has had concussion issues at Stanford, but Owusu was fast on his first 40. But I dont know much about Hill from Ga. tech, but he looked good as well. I guess its tough to gauge him since he came from that triple option offense.

[/quote] Greg Childs is a guy i like..

Comment

Yeah nyc, Childs was on my list of WRs that I wanted to keep an eye on. He did drop a few in the drills. He might be a 5th rd prospect?

And Cunningham was mentioned a few posts ago. He is another that I will keep my eye on.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Yeah nyc, Childs was on my list of WRs that I wanted to keep an eye on. He did drop a few in the drills. He might be a 5th rd prospect?

And Cunningham was mentioned a few posts ago. He is another that I will keep my eye on.

[/quote] Ya, I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range.. Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...

Comment

Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[/quote] Ya, I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range.. Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...[/quote]another WR that caught my eye was that Brazill from Ohio---what are your thoughts on him nyc?

Another bigger WR that looked good was Criner from Arizona. Both Va Tech wrs looked pretty solid as well, in Boykin and Coale

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]damn! LOL!! Is he trying to get up to the Cromartie or Travis Henry status?

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]

If I hadn't already read it in a combine presser, I would have thought it was a joke with those names. Now I really hope Dallas picks him.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[/quote] Ya, I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range.. Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...[/quote]another WR that caught my eye was that Brazill from Ohio---what are your thoughts on him nyc?

Another bigger WR that looked good was Criner from Arizona. Both Va Tech wrs looked pretty solid as well, in Boykin and Coale

[/quote] I absoulutley love criner as most know.. Also in a underrated thread i made awhile back, i had marvin mcnutt on that list, and here he is running a sub 4.5 at 6ft 3in 216lbs.. I must tell you though, i think the wr class and rb class this yr are riidculously deep, hence i like a ton of em, but Criner and Mcnutt are 2of my favorites...

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]damn!* LOL!!* Is he trying to get up to the Cromartie or Travis Henry status?[/quote]I bet a lot of teams removed him from there board. Jenkins is great on tape but he is obviously not very bright. Also I "?" how much dedication he has. If he got thrown out of Florida. His meal ticket for those kids. How much can u really depend on that guy

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]damn! LOL!! Is he trying to get up to the Cromartie or Travis Henry status?[/quote]I bet a lot of teams removed him from there board. Jenkins is great on tape but he is obviously not very bright. Also I "?" how much dedication he has. If he got thrown out of Florida. His meal ticket for those kids. How much can u really depend on that guy[/quote]well redeye, I agree, he might not be the brightest bulb in the box. But if he performs well at the combine and keeps his nose clean between now and the draft, someone will snag him in the 1st rd.

Comment

All it takes is one team to take that chance. I think Cincy after losing Johnathan Joseph will take a shot. They don't exactly have a roster filled with boy scouts.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"]

Yeah nyc, Childs was on my list of WRs that I wanted to keep an eye on.* He did drop a few in the drills.* He might be a 5th rd prospect?

And Cunningham was mentioned a few posts ago.* He is another that I will keep my eye on.

[/quote]* Ya,** I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range..** Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...*[/quote] knock on Cunningham is he had the smallest hands of any wide receiver that's gonna hurt his stock a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X