Burfict...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Burfict...

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]
    Yeah, but it looked REALLY cool!

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]

Yea. Burfict is textbook example of why you cant scout a player based off a two minute youtube highlight video.

Comment

There is no way that the Giants consider this guy at any point in the draft . . . . he's not a good player, he's a bad guy with a questionable work ethic and he can't run.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]His claim to fame in pointing at a QB from the MIKE position.[/quote]

Yea. Burfict is textbook example of why you cant scout a player based off a two minute youtube highlight video.[/quote]His game got worse and worse as the year went on. The ones I put up were actually the good games. I stopped watching him half way through the season because it was a waste of time. He just did whatever he felt like out there

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]His game got worse and worse as the year went on. The ones I put up were actually the good games. I stopped watching him half way through the season because it was a waste of time. He just did whatever he felt like out there[/quote]

Im not talking about your videos, your videos show damn near every play, good or bad.

The highlight videos of Burfict only pull out select "good plays". Makes the guy look like one of the best college players, when he certainly is not.

Comment

If there is music playing in the background over the highlight real, I usually click out of it.

Comment

after watching their bowl game this year i didnt want anything to do with him...they dont keep him in on passing downs cause he is to damn slow to cover a rb or te...think antonio pierce in 08 trying to cover brian westbrook but alot less talented

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"]after watching their bowl game this year i didnt want anything to do with him...they dont keep him in on passing downs cause he is to damn slow to cover a rb or te...think antonio pierce in 08 trying to cover brian westbrook but alot less talented[/quote]

Herzlich ran a faster 40 times with a metal rod in his leg lol. When your slow and have no instincts thats a terrible combo

The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

He is going to drop like a rock in water after that showing.

Comment

Working...
                    X