Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TE Coby Fleener

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="wolfie"]

I would love to get Fleener.Maybe .4 difference in his 40 is a big deal to some, but not to me.

Having watched the TEs at the combine, and if Fleener is not there when we want to go TE, I think the Giants may go for Paulson from Oregon or Egnew from Missouri. Paulson is slow by comparison, but he's gotbig hands and can block. Egnew is fast and has everything I want in a TE.

[/quote] egnew seems more like the giant pick....upside & probaly be a good value pick...[/quote]

I'm thinking the same thing.

Comment

[quote user="critters"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="wolfie"]

I would love to get Fleener.*Maybe .4 difference in his 40 is a big deal to some, but not to me.

Having watched the TEs at the combine, and if Fleener is not there when we want to go TE, I think the Giants may go for Paulson from Oregon or Egnew from Missouri. Paulson is slow by comparison, but he's got*big hands and can block. Egnew is fast and has everything I want in a TE.

[/quote] egnew seems more like the giant pick....upside & probaly be a good value pick...[/quote]

I'm thinking the same thing.
      [/quote]

I like Ladarius Green over Egenew. Neither is a particularly notable as a blocker but Green is a better receiver and seems to have a better motor. Both will be available around the 3rd round or so.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

if all te's are available giants should trade down and pick up another draft pick..then take best available te if they all have similar grades

Comment

Working...
        X