Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

I expect all the Miami Juniors to declare

Comment

Lamar miller & Montee ball are interesting.......
      When will we say for declares?
      I hope to see Kuechly come out, I'd be surprised if he didn't after the year he just had...

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Lamar miller & Montee ball are interesting.......
        When will we say for declares?
        I hope to see Kuechly come out, I'd be surprised if he didn't after the year he just had...[/quote]They have till Jan 18 to decide whether to declare or not. I think Kuechly will come out.

Comment

Jayron Hosley has put his papers to the NFL Advisory committee

Streeter and Forston have signed with Drew Rosenhaus

Comment

Andrew Luck says he will declare for the NFL Draft

Comment

I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
                [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably see Vontaze Burfict declare

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
                  [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably *see Vontaze Burfict declare

[/quote]

burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

He is passionate but he has horrible tape. He has zero gap discipline and is constantly out of position. He has a low football IQ and poor instincts.He seems like he is a guy that was always the bigger faster guy so he didnt pay attention to his game.Thats not going to fly in the NFL.It didnt even fly this year. He is without a doubt the most disappointing player I watched this season.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

I expect all the Miami Juniors to declare

[/quote]

That whole program may declare considering what is looming over them with the NCAA and the fued between the coach and administrators. I expect everyone who can to come out now.
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

People watch his occasional huge devastating hits on youtube or w/e and mistake that as a defining characteristic of a good player.

He has issues which will really hold him back. Most notably, his character concerns and followed up by his poor ability to get off blocks. Remember, this guy has been benched this year at times.
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote] burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

He is passionate but he has horrible tape. He has zero gap discipline and is constantly out of position. He has a low football IQ and poor instincts.He seems like he is a guy that was always the bigger faster guy so he didnt pay attention to his game.Thats not going to fly in the NFL.It didnt even fly this year. He is without a doubt the most disappointing player I watched this season.

[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing.

His physical abilities and ferocious hitting won't mean a damn thing if he's handing the other team 15yrd penalties, ejected, or outright suspended.

Of course, its entirely possible that a certain type of NFL locker room (Giants, Ravens, Steelers... etc) would teach him control pretty quickly. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes if in training camp he tries to break Bradshaw or Cruz in half going over the middle to prove how tough he is. I picture Snee, Tuck, and Jacobs (assuming he's there) having a little chat with him... and a goal post, and lots of duct tape.

Comment

Well, it looks like Justin Blackmon will declare.

Comment

The rumors of Matt Kalil staying at USC are just rumors according to Matt kalil.

Comment

Working...
                              X