Name your Bust in the 2012 NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name your Bust in the 2012 NFL Draft

justin blackmon... i just don't see him beasting out in the pros like he did in college.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="allentown PA"]Janoris jenkins..small and a number of off the field issues..he is pac-man part 2 imo[/quote]He's definitely a concern but I think he'll excel in the NFL. Love the way he plays the game.
      [/quote] Heres one we agree on my friend..lol I love Janoris Jenkins.. He did awesome against the very best WR's last yr, guys like Julio Jones, ALshon Jeffery and Aj Green.. He just flat out gets it done..[/quote]Yeah, Jenkins is a top flight corner in my book. Like I said, I love his style of play at corner. He doesn't back down from any reciever and actually embraces the challenge to go up against those top WR's. I actually got a chance to see Jenkins square off against Travis Benjamin in HS and ever since then I was sold on JJ. It's pretty obvious he's no role model, but the guy is a hell of a talent.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="slipknottin"]Mike Adams.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for him) OTs seem to keep their jobs for years even when its obvious they are awful.[/quote]

ur post worries me because a lot of mock drafts I've looked at have the giants taking him...im not a fan of his either..I hope we stay away.[/quote]

I hate offensive lineman that aren't strong. First of all, it shows me that the guy hasn't made the committment in the weight room, which makes me question his work ethic. Second, I think that it will take a year of strength training with an NFL conditioning program to get the guy strong enough to face NFL competition.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="slipknottin"]Mike Adams.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for him) OTs seem to keep their jobs for years even when its obvious they are awful.[/quote]

ur post worries me because a lot of mock drafts I've looked at have the giants taking him...im not a fan of his either..I hope we stay away.[/quote]

I hate offensive lineman that aren't strong. First of all, it shows me that the guy hasn't made the committment in the weight room, which makes me question his work ethic. Second, I think that it will take a year of strength training with an NFL conditioning program to get the guy strong enough to face NFL competition.[/quote] I don't think it's the players commitment as much as its his natural genetics, which in itself is probably a bigger problem. Some people just have a much lower ceiling then others, take Kevin Durant for example, the guy has been on a professional strength program for the past 4 years yet he still looks like a starving boy from Somalia.

Comment

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="slipknottin"]Mike Adams.

I hate offensive lineman that aren't strong. First of all, it shows me that the guy hasn't made the committment in the weight room, which makes me question his work ethic. Second, I think that it will take a year of strength training with an NFL conditioning program to get the guy strong enough to face NFL competition.[/quote] I don't think it's the players commitment as much as its his natural genetics, which in itself is probably a bigger problem. Some people just have a much lower ceiling then others, take Kevin Durant for example, the guy has been on a professional strength program for the past 4 years yet he still looks like a starving boy from Somalia.[/quote]

It could be either . . . . although your scenario disturbs me more, because it means thatthe guy is unlikely to ever be strong enough to play in the NFL . . .

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]2011 Prince,Austin,Gabbert,Ponder
              2012 Coples,Blackmon,Hightower,Kirkpatrick[/quote]

Wow. I actually think most those guys are going to be pretty solid, with exception of coples though, like I said in the OP. Gabbert doesn't look solid either

I think a lot of you are miss understanding the mega bust idea. Most think guys like Burfect and Jeffrey already are falling fast. I'm talking about top first round picks everyone is loving. Plus hype gots like Steven Hill or D Poe.

Comment

Andrew Luck will be a bust. Book it

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Andrew Luck will be a bust. Book it[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Andrew Luck will be a bust. Book it[/quote][/quote]
                    I'm serious. I don't think he will adjust to the NFL level. He'll be on a TERRIBLE Colts team with no blocking or defense. It has Tim Couch or Ryan Leaf written all over it.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Andrew Luck will be a bust. Book it[/quote][/quote]
                      I'm serious. I don't think he will adjust to the NFL level. He'll be on a TERRIBLE Colts team with no blocking or defense. It has Tim Couch or Ryan Leaf written all over it.[/quote]Bold statement & anything is possible but I actually think Luck is one of the "safest" or "cleanest" prospects in this years draft. Probably not the safest pick, but his name has gotta be pretty high on that list. Oh well, time will tell I guess.

Comment

That Joker "not sure if serious" picture is the most popular image on the internet lol.

Anyway, I think while Luck might not win multiple Super Bowls and championships like some people expect he will, I think he'll still post solid stats and be a major part of the Colts organization staying in games. Sort of like an Archie Manning if you will.

Not sure really since we haven't seen anything out of this new GM yet to actually tell one way or another.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Andrew Luck will be a bust. Book it[/quote][/quote]
                          I'm serious. I don't think he will adjust to the NFL level. He'll be on a TERRIBLE Colts team with no blocking or defense. It has Tim Couch or Ryan Leaf written all over it.[/quote]Bold statement & anything is possible but I actually think Luck is one of the "safest" or "cleanest" prospects in this years draft. Probably not the safest pick, but his name has gotta be pretty high on that list. Oh well, time will tell I guess.
                          [/quote]
                          I'd be happy to eat crow regarding this one, but if I had the first overall pick this year I would trade it. Especially if I think Peyton can play for 4 more years.

Comment

Justin Blackmon and Andrew Luck

Comment

Nick perry....RG3

Comment

Only reason I don't think Tannehil is a bust is because he was going to be drafted as a receiver before he got switched to QB. So he could end up playing both positions in the NFL. He would be amazing in a dual QB system with Tebow IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X