Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think the Eagles could trade with Rams for #2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone think the Eagles could trade with Rams for #2?

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]i could see them swapping first round picks and giving up desean jackson definitely....maybe even throwing in asante...with the way the eagles coordinated things last summer, who is to say they wouldn't do it? they would then trade vick and possibly get a first or second rounder out of it anyway[/quote]Nobody would trade a first for Vick, and if they would, they are nuts.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]i could see them swapping first round picks and giving up desean jackson definitely....maybe even throwing in asante...with the way the eagles coordinated things last summer, who is to say they wouldn't do it? they would then trade vick and possibly get a first or second rounder out of it anyway[/quote]Nobody would trade a first for Vick, and if they would, they are nuts.[/quote]

You don't think a team like the browns, dolphins, or skins would give up a 2nd?

Comment

This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]i could see them swapping first round picks and giving up desean jackson definitely....maybe even throwing in asante...with the way the eagles coordinated things last summer, who is to say they wouldn't do it? they would then trade vick and possibly get a first or second rounder out of it anyway[/quote]Nobody would trade a http://www.giants.com/about.aspfirst for Vick, and if they would, they are nuts.[/quote]

You don't think a team like the browns, dolphins, or skins would give up a 2nd?[/quote]

No. PostCBA draft picks are just worth so much these days. I don't think he's worth more than Kolb with his age/injury history. If anything, Kolb's flop hurts Vick's value.

Though it would be hilarious to see Vick in Cleveland. Those fans would never let him live it down.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote] Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

Thats ridiculous. If I knew Kolb wasnt that good, those teams had to know that. Giving up a 1st round player and a 2nd round pick was absolutely stupid. Im going to laugh when some team pays Flynn an astronomical amount of money because of one good game. Some organizations are so stupid. Eagles and Pats have been known to pick apart these stupid teams. Kafka for a 2nd round pick and a good WR? Absolutely! He has potential! lol

Again, I never really saw anything great for Kolb to warrent what they gave up. Stupid Cardinals...

Comment

In the same division as our Dline and Demarcus Ware?

I'd love it if they did.

RGIII would get annhilated.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

What "hindsight"?

Nobody except the Eagles and the Cardinals thought that was a good deal "at the time" (and maybe you, evidently).

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

That's assuming Fisher and the Rams are as stupid (and desperate) as the Cardinals were.

I don't believe they are either.

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TuckYou"]This is the same team that got a 1st (DRC) and a 2nd for Kevin freaking Kolb. They could pull it off.[/quote]

Easier to say it failed in hindsight after Kolb's troubles, but at the time Kolb was a young quarterback with potential. It was worth a gamble.[/quote]

What "hindsight"?

Nobody except the Eagles and the Cardinals thought that was a good deal "at the time" (and maybe you, evidently).[/quote]

Never said it was good, but it was understandable, especially since they were negotiating with Fitz as well. Not having a quarterback to throw to him could have compromised everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X