We have 8 picks lets trade up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have 8 picks lets trade up!

Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end!

Re: We have 8 picks lets trade up!

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]
    We just signed a tight end...

Comment

We're not going to trade up for someone who might not even start. Sorry but I disagree. Plus we may not even need to trade up to get him if we were to take him. Only player I could see us trading up for would be Kuechly but I don't think we will trade up for anybody

Comment

Per Jerry Reese:

“You just have to stick to your plan,” Reese said in an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio that aired this afternoon. "Sometimes you can’t make big moves, you have to make good football decisions and we try to do that and try to stick to our plan and it worked out for us.”

One area where Reese may look to improve on either through the draft or free agency – or perhaps both – is at linebacker. Specifically at middle linebacker. He admitted today that, “If we had to play tomorrow at mike ‘backer, I’m not sure” who would start.

Much bigger needs than TE right now.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

No

Comment

Giants almost never trade up in the first round. I think the last time they did that was to take Shockey

Comment

Trade up of a tight end? no.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]One of the big name TE's (Allen or Fleener) is gonna drop far in the draft. Neither one is as good of a prospect as Kyle Rudolph and he got drafted in the middle of the 2nd round. Call me crazy, but I can see both of those guys being there by the time we pick in the 2nd round
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]One of the big name TE's (Allen or Fleener) is gonna drop far in the draft.* Neither one is as good of a prospect as Kyle Rudolph and he got drafted in the middle of the 2nd round.* Call me crazy, but I can see both of those guys being there by the time we pick in the 2nd round
                  [/quote]

Fleener won't be. I can see allen.

Comment

I don't know about trading up, but they do need a TE.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]I don't know about trading up, but they do need a TE.[/quote]

Bennett, Ballard, and Pascoe ....I'm good

Comment

We don't need another TE. We have Bennett, Pascoe, and Hopkins. I wouldn't trade up for Fleener. He is a good receiver but he is not the best blocker. We need to have a TE who is a good blocker and can catch the ball. Our current TE's can do this.

Comment

If the opportunity arises to update CB, DE, or DT, I don't see us looking at a TE in the first round. That's too much money locked-up in a backup.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="buddy33"]I don't know about trading up, but they do need a TE.[/quote]

Bennett, Ballard, and Pascoe ....I'm good[/quote]

Bennett has not done much in his 4 years as a pro and Ballard might not play this year.

Comment

Only thing I would want to do is trade up in the 2nd so we can secure Vinny Curry the DE from Marshall or Whitney Marcellus (if he's still there), either one of em and JPP would be a monstrous tandem for years to come
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                              X