Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st round WRs that could be ours...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st round WRs that could be ours...........

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]i need to study up on this fuller guy you speak of
    [/quote]Late round guy with great size and excellent potential to be our flanker.[/quote]JOe Adams?

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]i need to study up on this fuller guy you speak of
      [/quote]Late round guy with great size and excellent potential to be our flanker.[/quote]JOe Adams?

Comment

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]i need to study up on this fuller guy you speak of
          [/quote]Late round guy with great size and excellent potential to be our flanker.[/quote]JOe Adams?[/quote]Joe Adams projects as a slot Y receiver, something we don't need since we have Cruz. As much as I'd welcome a Cruz switch to the Z receiver, I wouldn't want to address the slot position in the draft. I'd take my shot with Jernigan.

Marvin Jones is a guy who could be an excellent Z receiver. Kendall Wright would be a nice pick if he's there in the first, vertically explosive.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Now I know there is no way that Blackmon falls down far enough to get to our pick......but looking at some of the mocks from NFL.com, and what they have teams picking vs what teams have done in FA....I think there is a good chance one of these 1st round caliber guys falls to us.....For example alot of the analysts mocks have CHI drafting Floyd.....I wouldn't be surprised if they go another route now that they have Marshall, also some mocks have SF taking Hill/Randle/Wright.....but they picked up MM and Moss.

Justin Blackmon WR 1 Oklahoma State rJr 6-1 207 1

Michael Floyd WR 2 Notre Dame Sr 6-3 220 1

Kendall Wright WR 3 Baylor Sr 5-10 196 1

Rueben Randle WR 4 LSU Jr 6-3 210 1-2

Stephen Hill WR 5 Georgia Tech Jr 6-4 215 1-2[/quote]

I think Kendall Wright could be a good fit as an inside/slot guy.

Stephen Hill would definitely be a project, but there is a lot of talent to mold there, so at 32, I would be upset with grabbing him, and having him learn in year 1.

Comment

Working...
            X