Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any QB's worth taking in the later rounds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any QB's worth taking in the later rounds?

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Jefferson is a good prospect but I've seen him in-game.....he doesn't have that extra "stuff" you need from your QB. [/quote]

As a QB I'd rather have Perriloux than Jefferson.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

That depends on how many more years Eli is expected to play.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

kellen moore?

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]I'm anxious to see what Gilbride's offense would do with a mobile QB at the helm.[/quote]

Mobility from a QB is the most overrated part of QB evaluation. Top QBs make plays from the pocket.[/quote]

The game is changing.....soon mobility WILL be a major player in-terms of a QB's ability to win championships

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]Ryan Lindley, San Diego State....[/quote]

Actually..in addition to Lindley, I also am intrigued by Aaron Corp from Richmond. Former USC quarterback.[/quote]

So are the Giants. They went to see his pro day and get an idea.

Comment

We just re-signed David '#1 Overall Draft Pick' Carr, didnt you guys see the press conference?!?!?!
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]We just re-signed David '#1 Overall Draft Pick' Carr, didnt you guys see the press conference?!?!?!
                [/quote]

I saw it...They aired it in between the Tebow presser in one of the commercials.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]We just re-signed David '#1 Overall Draft Pick' Carr, didnt you guys see the press conference?!?!?!
                  [/quote]

What is your point?
                  "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
                  Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
                  Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
                  Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
                  Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
                  Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
                  Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
                  Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="Kase-1"]We just re-signed David '#1 Overall Draft Pick' Carr, didnt you guys see the press conference?!?!?!
                    [/quote]

What is your point?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Mara kidded about a David Carr Press conference after the Jets did it with Tebow.

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="Kase-1"]We just re-signed David '#1 Overall Draft Pick' Carr, didnt you guys see the press conference?!?!?!
                      [/quote]

What is your point?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Mara kidded about a David Carr Press conference after the Jets did it with Tebow.[/quote]BINGO!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Kirk Cousins is one I like but he might go as high as the 2nd. I also like Kellen Moore I think Moore could be a good back up for us he knows how to win and is very accurate even though he doesn't have the strongest arm

Comment

Russell Wilson - Wisconsin, I know he's short, but the guy is a winner.

Kellen Moore from Boise State - also a winner, could be a good project, a la a Matt Flynn.

The QB from Albany is raw, but has a big arm. He would actually be a great pick for Andy Reid/Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                          X