Lavonte David

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavonte David

Why don't more people talk about this kid!? I've been watching tape and the guy is a phenomenal Athlete at Linebacker. The only problem is that he's a little light but the guy is rocked up.

Re: Lavonte David

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Why don't more people talk about this kid!? I've been watching tape and the guy is a phenomenal Athlete at Linebacker. The only problem is that he's a little light but the guy is rocked up.[/quote]Not sure where you've been but Lavonte David has gotten plenty of talk in these draft threads. I like this guy a lot and think he could/should be drawing interest from the Giants. I don't see hardly any holes in his game. I think the main knock on him is his size and where does he play on the field. I know he's a projected weakside LB, but I think he could convert over and play safety at the next level.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Why don't more people talk about this kid!? I've been watching tape and the guy is a phenomenal Athlete at Linebacker. The only problem is that he's a little light but the guy is rocked up.[/quote]Not sure where you've been but Lavonte David has gotten plenty of talk in these draft threads. I like this guy a lot and think he could/should be drawing interest from the Giants. I don't see hardly any holes in his game. I think the main knock on him is his size and where does he play on the field. I know he's a projected weakside LB, but I think he could convert over and play safety at the next level.
      [/quote]he has the size/ speed to play the linebacker pseudo-safety-role that Fewell loves

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Why don't more people talk about this kid!? I've been watching tape and the guy is a phenomenal Athlete at Linebacker. The only problem is that he's a little light but the guy is rocked up.[/quote]Not sure where you've been but Lavonte David has gotten plenty of talk in these draft threads. I like this guy a lot and think he could/should be drawing interest from the Giants. I don't see hardly any holes in his game. I think the main knock on him is his size and where does he play on the field. I know he's a projected weakside LB, but I think he could convert over and play safety at the next level.
        [/quote]he has the size/ speed to play the linebacker pseudo-safety-role that Fewell loves[/quote]He's projected to go somewhere in the 2nd round though. You think he'll still be on the board at 64?

Comment

NFL Combine 2012 Risers: Lavonte David

Comment

No way in hell. we might honestly HAVE TO take him at 32

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]No way in hell. we might honestly HAVE TO take him at 32[/quote]You're probably right, he'll be off the board at 64.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]No way in hell. we might honestly HAVE TO take him at 32[/quote]You're probably right, he'll be off the board at 64.
                [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]No way in hell. we might honestly HAVE TO take him at 32[/quote]You're probably right, he'll be off the board at 64.
                  [/quote]In McShay's latest mock he has us taking him at 32.

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]No way in hell. we might honestly HAVE TO take him at 32[/quote]You're probably right, he'll be off the board at 64.
                    [/quote]In McShay's latest mock he has us taking him at 32.[/quote]May be a slight reach, but not by much. Can't say I'm surprised though

Comment

Being that he's like 6'1 I dnt think 235 is too light

Comment

It is the biggest knock against him. he is as good a tackler and as instinctual as Kuechly, As fast as Kendricks, and has the coverage ability of Harrison smith.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Being that he's like 6'1 I dnt think 235 is too light[/quote]

Agree, I think he will get lost amongst the big men, besides we already have two "light" by LB standards guys now. If you are going to pick someone take a look at the kid from West Virginia, looks like he might be a little closer to what we want.

Comment

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]

[quote user="myles2424"]Being that he's like 6'1 I dnt think 235 is too light[/quote]

Agree, I think he will get lost amongst the big men, besides we already have two "light" by LB standards guys now.* If you are going to pick someone take a look at the kid from West Virginia, looks like he might be a little closer to what we want.

[/quote]If your talking about Bruce Irving the guy is a DE/34OLB. he has no value as a LB in a 4-3.

Comment

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="Captain Chaos"]

Agree, I think he will get lost amongst the big men, besides we already have two "light" by LB standards guys now. If you are going to pick someone take a look at the kid from West Virginia, looks like he might be a little closer to what we want.

[/quote]If your talking about Bruce Irving the guy is a DE/34OLB. he has no value as a LB in a 4-3.[/quote]

He is probably gonna be a 3-4 OLB maybe a 4-3 OLB I think he is too small to be a DE for anyone but the eagles

Comment

Working...
                              X