Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Re: Updated Mock......4.3

Not bad at all, Im BIG fans of Osemele and Criner, but I dont think Criner will be there in the 7th.

Also Im very intrigued with Still and a few other DT prospects this year, overall Im very pleased with the draft
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Heres mine....
      1.Doug Martin
      2.Kelechi Osemele
      3.Joe Adams
      4a.(move up) Nigel Bradham
      4b.Greg childs

Comment

Jamell Fleming should not be a 5th rounder... Guy is too good to drop that far

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State
          Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State
          Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple
          Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State
          Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri
          Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma
          Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State
          Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona[/quote]

Fantasy draft.

I think one of those will be available where you have them listed (Egenew).
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State

Fantasy draft.

I think one of those will be available where you have them listed (Egenew).[/quote]

and thats overrating egenew

Comment

hey Kruunch.. sorry, but I've noticed you always spell Egnew's name like Egenew. Figured I'd let you know that extra E is not there.

Comment

Shockeyitus.. buddy. Have you given up on Hightower? Am I all alone now? haha.

We are working out Quentin Groves right now so obviously JR wasn't completely honest when he suggested we are good to go at ILB. Groves is the same size as Dont'a with nowhere close to the same athletic ability. I don't think anyone from the Giants was at Alabama's Pro Day, which is full ****** if you ask me (best defense in the country and probably the best coaching), so I'm guessing we don't have anyone from there on our radar... but now that I see we are still looking at ILB, I'm holding out hope!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State

Fantasy draft.

I think one of those will be available where you have them listed (Egenew).[/quote]

What is so unrealistic about it?
                  "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:

Comment

[quote user="critters"]Shockeyitus.. buddy. Have you given up on Hightower? Am I all alone now? haha.

We are working out Quentin Groves right now so obviously JR wasn't completely honest when he suggested we are good to go at ILB. Groves is the same size as Dont'a with nowhere close to the same athletic ability. I don't think anyone from the Giants was at Alabama's Pro Day, which is full ****** if you ask me (best defense in the country and probably the best coaching), so I'm guessing we don't have anyone from there on our radar... but now that I see we are still looking at ILB, I'm holding out hope!
                    [/quote]Its all part of J-Reese's Jedi Mind Trick, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="critters"]Shockeyitus.. buddy. Have you given up on Hightower? Am I all alone now? haha.

[/quote]

Groves was drafted as a defensive end. He played OLB for Oakland, which is more of a Sam and 3-4 OLB position. Not a ILB. And Groves is a significantly better athlete than Hightower is.

And I wouldnt be surprised at all if the giants had no interest in any players on Bama's team. For one, they play a 3-4, so a lot of the prospects dont translate to the giants defense.

There are a couple guys that do, Hightower (i dont think he does, too stiff and linear), Barron (who has injury issues) and Dre (who has off field issues)

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona[/quote] Juron Criner with the last pick before comps of RD 7??? Whoa! Hes going with in the first 3rds of this draft, and if by some miracle, he gets outta first 3rds(he won't), then he'll go 1st pick of RD 4, with the Rams sprinting to get there pick in...lol Criners a stud....

Comment

[/quote]

I still like Hightower a lot, however I think the Giants build there teams from the trenches out. Which makes me think that with holes at OG/OT and with Marvin Austin still a question mark, the Giants will look to address that area with some very talented players. Then they will look to address the skilled positions.

Im still a very big Hightower fan, dude. I just want to think realistic at this point. But, if they decide on taking Hightower in round 1, I wont hate it.

2014 Draft:

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona[/quote]* Juron Criner with the last pick before comps of RD 7???* Whoa!** Hes going with in the first 3rds of this draft, and if by some miracle, he gets outta first 3rds(he won't), then he'll go 1st pick of RD 4, with the Rams sprinting to get there pick in...lol Criners a stud....[/quote]

Criner within the first three rounds??? Absolutely not! If you and I were to meet, I would bet my house, car, dog and my autographed Dave Thomas t-shirt.

2014 Draft:

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]Criner within the first three rounds??? Absolutely not! If you and I were to meet, I would bet my house, car, dog and my autographed Dave Thomas t-shirt.[/quote]

If we are taking bets I would go with 4th round.

Comment

Working...
                              X