Cam Newton or Andrew Luck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cam Newton or Andrew Luck?

[quote user="egyptian420"]Don't get me wrong, Newton is a tremendous athlete and a fantasy point machine...but how many wins has he gotten? At this point, I'd take Dalton over him.
    [/quote]But he may throw for 4000 yards this season? But who am I, oh thats right clueless and sweep Cam's stats under the rug!

I'm with you, Dalton has stepped in and played pretty damnwell as a rookie in the AFC North. I think when all is said and done, Dalton will have had a better career than Newton. At this point, Cam's athleticism is great, but thats not been enough to help lead the Panthers to 4 wins, while Dalton has helped keep the Bengals in the wildcard race. I know I know, 2 different teams and 2 different systems, most will argue.

Comment

[quote user="jax5338"]dalton should win rookie of the year. he's leading a team nobody thought was any good towards a playoff spot, with a fellow rookie at receiver and a pretty weak rushing game. all the while they play in one of the, if not the toughest division in the AFC and NFL.[/quote]I agree, i think Dalton has done more with less. I would think that Dalton should win the rookie of the year over Newton. Its not all about stats in my opinion. Wins and keeping your team in contention should be considered.

Comment

Although I like Newton, he's not very clutch at all. You got no business losing a game and turning over the ball when you're at home and up 23-7. If he's serious about being one of the best, he's gonna have to improve on his decision making late in the game. The 2nd half of the season, rookies aren't considered rookies any more.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Cam Newton all day... we all seen what he can do and he's gonna get better as a QB which is scary. Luck, nobody knows how he's gonna pan out... he can easily come into the NFL and can't take the pressure.[/quote]Plus 1/ Cam all day. He is a s[ecial player and he is only gonna get better. By year 3, watch out. Hes gonna be a monster.

Comment

[quote user="midnite_nj"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Cam Newton all day... we all seen what he can do and he's gonna get better as a QB which is scary. Luck, nobody knows how he's gonna pan out... he can easily come into the NFL and can't take the pressure.[/quote]Plus 1/ Cam all day. He is a s[ecial player and he is only gonna get better. By year 3, watch out. Hes gonna be a monster.[/quote]I think he's gonna pull a Peyton Manning and be a monster next year.

Comment

Working...
            X