Coby Fleener

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coby Fleener

Do you think the Giants will draft a TE? this guy is pretty good, check out the espn sport science vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IbWwxnKOiLg

Re: Coby Fleener

He is certainly in the argument if he is still there at 32.

Comment

I'd say so. Ballard with his microfracture surgery is pretty much done playing in a meaningful football game until September 2013. Beckum, is, well, Beckum

I think the giants are absolutely looking into drafting a TE and im pretty positive fleener should be in their plans

Comment

I don't know the kid so I watched 2/3 of the vid to see what he's got. I gave up because it didn't show much. What I saw was a bunch of athletic stuff but only a few seconds of him in game situations. For all I know we could be drafting a decathlete to play tight end. Not a big fan of those types of vids, I'm a game film junkie.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]I don't know the kid so I watched 2/3 of the vid to see what he's got. I gave up because it didn't show much. What I saw was a bunch of athletic stuff but only a few seconds of him in game situations. For all I know we could be drafting a decathlete to play tight end. Not a big fan of those types of vids, I'm a game film junkie.[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UoCWTyIRwk

Comment

Heres another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5ycOzo6ew

2:10 to me is really impressive, after the catch he puts on the jets.

Then at 2:40 or so he buries a guy on a block. Hes certainly not a dominant blocker, but hes more than willing, and has room to add some weight and strength.

Comment

There'll be better BPA options at 32...

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote]

Maybe. I think Fleener is worthy of a top 20 pick.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote]

Maybe. I think Fleener is worthy of a top 20 pick.[/quote]

Maybe Colts can will him up if he drops and we don't pick him up.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="jomo"]I don't know the kid so I watched 2/3 of the vid to see what he's got. I gave up because it didn't show much. What I saw was a bunch of athletic stuff but only a few seconds of him in game situations. For all I know we could be drafting a decathlete to play tight end. Not a big fan of those types of vids, I'm a game film junkie.[/quote] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UoCWTyIRwk[/quote]That's awesome Slip. Thanks!

He moves really well for a guy who's 6'6" and 247 lbs. He would look great in Blue.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote]
                      Maybe. I think Fleener is worthy of a top 20 pick.[/quote] wasn't he supposed to be a 2nd-3rd before the combine/proday?

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][ wasn't he supposed to be a 2nd-3rd before the combine/proday?[/quote]

No. He was always considered a first rounder, maybe an early 2nd. Fleener didnt do anything at the combine other than bench press because he was recovering from an ankle injury. Supposedly he was only 80% at his proday when he ran mid 4.4s

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote] yeah like who?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Man, Fleener has a rare combination of high floor + high upside as a TE

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote] yeah like who?

[/quote]Idk, jonathan Martin supposedly will fall, Devon Still could get lost in the mix, donta Hightower possibly, & every year there's those few guys that drop for no reason....

Comment

Working...
                              X