With the 32nd pick... Quinton Coples.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 32nd pick... Quinton Coples.

Does anyone think Coples could drop all the way to 32. I think it is possible but it would be a slim chance. I do however see him being available in the late teens to early 20s. Would you trade up to get the most dominant DE duo in the NFL for the next decade?

Re: With the 32nd pick... Quinton Coples.

I dont think Coples will be that good of a DE, I think he makes more impact as either a 3tech or 5 tech.

Comment

Mayock just said that he doesn't see him dropping into the 20's . . . . he thinks Ingram is more likely to drop.

Comment

Not sure that many teams will pass on him due to his size and athleticism. I think he goes to the Seahawks at 12 but I could see him going anywhere around 10-15.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Not sure that many teams will pass on him due to his size and athleticism. I think he goes to the Seahawks at 12 but I could see him going anywhere around 10-15.[/quote]

Seahawks need a lot. But, if Kuechly, Claiborne or Cox are sitting there, I dont see Coples being the pick.
          "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
          Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
          Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
          Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
          Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
          Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
          Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
          Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]Does anyone think Coples could drop all the way to 32. I think it is possible but it would be a slim chance. I do however see him being available in the late teens to early 20s. Would you trade up to get the most dominant DE duo in the NFL for the next decade?[/quote]

I wouldn't take him with the 100th pick...he looks good but he plays lazy

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]I dont think Coples will be that good of a DE, I think he makes more impact as either a 3tech or 5 tech.[/quote]

+1

I also think he won't drop that far either.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

No way he will drop that far, I think the Seahawks might take him.

Comment

Working...
                X