Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Burfict's motivation to fall down in draft[/quote]

bahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Burfict's motivation to fall down in draft
      [/quote]

LMAO i thought we had the last pick this year, looks like someone on the Colts gonna get lucky or not lucky depending how u look at it lol

Comment

Do you think his stock fell enough for us to move up and grab him at maybe 25?

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"]Do you think his stock fell enough for us to move up and grab him at maybe 25?[/quote]

shouldnt this be in red?

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"]Do you think his stock fell enough for us to move up and grab him at maybe 25?[/quote]

BAAHAHAHAH ROFL LMAO

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"]Do you think his stock fell enough for us to move up and grab him at maybe 25?[/quote]With the 8th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...Vontaze Burfict, Linebacker out of Arizona State.

Ross: What the heck!

Ireland: ...Well you wanted people to fill the seats and this kid will with his attitude and finger pointing.

Comment

Its quite sad how he has honestly ruined himself. Heck only a month ago he was slated to be a 1st rounder.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Burfict's motivation to fall down in draft[/quote]

bahahahaha[/quote]She looks a little crazy

Comment

[quote user="C1010"]Its quite sad how he has honestly ruined himself. Heck only a month ago he was slated to be a 1st rounder.
                    [/quote]

first rounder by who? people on the Giants Message board? lolz

Comment

What the heck, I say we use our 4th rounder on him

Comment

If burfict was in shape at the combine, ran a fast sub 4.6 40, didnt have drug issues, and had a very good overall offseason thus far....

I still wouldnt draft this kid by any means

His instincts and feel for the game absolutely suck. One of most undisciplined, freelancing linebackers I have ever seen when it comes to top LB prospects. He is a tool on the field.

Comment

Take it easy on the kid. I hope he finds a home and has a great career in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="C1010"]Its quite sad how he has honestly ruined himself. Heck only a month ago he was slated to be a 1st rounder.
                            [/quote]

Lol. No. He was never anywhere close to a first rounder.

Comment

[quote user="Aperspective"]Take it easy on the kid. I hope he finds a home and has a great career in the NFL.[/quote]

What are you his mom? The kid has done all this to himself. He doesn't deserve a chance

Comment

The guy is a raw player that makes bad on the field decisions that cost his team. He is behind some of the most boneheaded penalties I have ever seen.

His off the field decisions will probably eventually put him on par with Pac Man Jones...if he gets a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X