Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

Honestly if you were trying to not get a shot in the NFL you would do everything this guy has done this year. Really dont think it is even a remote possibility he gets drafted, and would almost be surprised if a team brought him in as a UDFA.

Re: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

At the rate he's going the failed drug test might actually raise his draft status.

I've never seen a guy bust out between his senior game and the draft.

Amazing.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

This guy is a damn train wreck.

They said his one-on-one interviews with teams were so bad, that after the meetings teams went and removed him from their boards entirely.

Who knows how true that really is, but man, this guy is falling apart as fast as I can remember anyone falling apart.

Comment

So were dealing with a genius here...

Comment

Feeling pretty good about my bet with MMB that he won't be taken by the 2nd round...

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]Feeling pretty good about my bet with MMB that he won't be taken by the 2nd round...[/quote]

Ohhhh MMB about to take it on the chin with another one of his infamous bets rofl.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He's got the Raiders drueling!!
              "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
              Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
              Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
              Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
              Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
              Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
              Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
              Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]He's got the Raiders drueling!![/quote]

very much doubt it. Reggie McKenzie when he was with GB never dealt with guys with character issues, bet he does much the same for the Raiders

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Honestly if you were trying to not get a shot in the NFL you would do everything this guy has done this year. Really dont think it is even a remote possibility he gets drafted, and would almost be surprised if a team brought him in as a UDFA.[/quote]The Jets will I bet

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"]Honestly if you were trying to not get a shot in the NFL you would do everything this guy has done this year. Really dont think it is even a remote possibility he gets drafted, and would almost be surprised if a team brought him in as a UDFA.[/quote]The Jets will I bet[/quote]

The Jets are the new Raiders!!! God Speed!
                    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
                    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
                    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
                    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
                    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
                    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
                    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
                    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

He fits the Jets perfectly. A player with more media play then his play deserves.The Jets wil bring him in just for the attention it will bring. It will get sports writers to write articles. His best fit is a thumper in a 3-4 anyway

Comment

He's so good that he wants to hurt his draft stock and have the freedom of choosing a team as a UDFA.

Why should a superior player enter the draft?

Obviously

Comment

This guy is Lawrence Phillips and Maurice Clarett all wrapped up in one. Someone will still take that chance...I just hope to hell it won't be us. I still think the Cowboys or Jets would be the teams to do something this stupid.

Comment

[quote user="Rat_bastich"]This guy is Lawrence Phillips and Maurice Clarett all wrapped up in one..[/quote]

Nahh, Phillips and Clarett were actually good college players. Burfict wasent

Comment

Burfict's motivation to fall down in draft

Though if I was his agent, I'd suggest him to write a book on "What not to do to drop your draft stock", a Vontaze Production.

Comment

Working...
                              X