Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don"t be surpised if Bobby Massie is the Gmen pick in the 1st.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don"t be surpised if Bobby Massie is the Gmen pick in the 1st.

Not interested in Jonathan Martin, OT.... DeCastro was so dominant at Stanford that I think it made Martin look a lot better than he actually is. With that said, if DeCastro suddenly falls to #32, i'd do cartwheels down broadway.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Comment

Just dont hit me because Im gonna be doing cartwheels from the other direction.

Massie is picking up stream fast. Read his profile he sounds like a good prospect for the OLine.

Comment

[quote user="Puretalent"]Just dont hit me because Im gonna be doing cartwheels from the other direction.

Massie is picking up stream fast. Read his profile he sounds like a good prospect for the OLine.[/quote]
        Some scouts and experts are saying he the most NFL ready RT this coming draft and I do really like him but not with the 1st pick. Maybe if the Giants trade downs and grab an extra 2nd this scenario could turn out to be right but man I just don't see him getting drafted by the Giants in the first specially if someone ( Hightower, Chandler Jones, Stephen Hill, etc )else slides down to the Giants lap.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
        X