Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We really do need to address the TE position. All mocks say we will. Who are you hoping for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We really do need to address the TE position. All mocks say we will. Who are you hoping for?

Not all mocks. When it comes to the Giants draft, I pay attention to the beat writers.

Neither RV nor Mike Garafolo think Coby Fleener is even a chance

Comment

Re: We really do need to address the TE position. All mocks say we will. Who are you hoping for?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I say wait till the six round and grab Egnew from Missouri we don't need a top TE. We have good TE's on the team already and maybe the best blocking TE in the NFL Bennett.[/quote]

What good TEs?*

Ballard is out for the season.

Beckum has been an underachiever.

Bennett has been a huge disappointment as a receiver.

Who else?* Pascoe?* Hes started 23 games for the Giants and has a total of 22 catches.

[/quote] I love your posts LOL

Comment

[quote user="Desepx"]we don't need a insanely athletic play making TE, we have that with bennet.

if a TE is really needed, we can just pick up somebody late that has some size and eli will make him look like a first rounder with the matchups he will see.
        [/quote] Only 4 tds in four seasons for Bennet..

Comment

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]I know you liked Shockey but exactly how many championships did he bring us?* I love Shocks too.* I'm a huge fan of the U.** Still he was a whiner.[/quote] I was a fan before he became a head case

Comment

thought we were going Fleener for sure after Martin went off the board

Comment

Working...
            X