TRADE UP FOR DOUG MARTIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE UP FOR DOUG MARTIN

denver wants him we need this guy badly. he reminds me of ray rice adds a pass catcher out of the backfield to our dynamic offense. JR GET MARTIN

Re: TRADE UP FOR DOUG MARTIN

[quote user="jppmvp90"]denver wants him we need this guy badly. he reminds me of ray rice adds a pass catcher out of the backfield to our dynamic offense. JR GET MARTIN
    [/quote]

If they draft Martin maybe they'll dump Knowshon and we can pick him up.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Ray Rice was drafted where again? 2nd round? Jones Drew? 2nd round?

How many top HBs have teams traded up in the first to grab?

Comment

I like him but not enough to give up additional selections.

Comment

I don't see us trading up at all - but especially not for a RB. But if it happens, I'll be "way to go, Jerry!!"

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"]I don't see us trading up at all - but especially not for a RB. But if it happens, I'll be "way to go, Jerry!!"
            [/quote]

Martin ain't gonna change the run blocking.

Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Ray Rice was drafted where again?* 2nd round? Jones Drew?* 2nd round?*

How many top HBs have teams traded up in the first to grab?*
              [/quote]

Ricky Williams :P

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I like him but not enough to give up additional selections.[/quote]THIS

Comment

No.

Comment

If he is available when we pick, then fine, otherwise keep our VALUABLE PICKS and select another RB.

I like round 3: (Pead, Pierce, Turbin, Poole) and also Michael Smith late

Comment

I would love to have Martin but no way should we trade up to get him. BTW Browns traded up 1 spot to take Richardson. Browns were a prime canidate to take Martin at 22 until now

Comment

No thanks. He isn't my 2nd favorite RB in this draft but I think even most people here who have him as the number 2 RB won't want to move up to get him.

Comment

Yeah, definitely no to trading up to get Martin. However, I was kind of interested to see the Giants sniffing around Dre Kirkpatrick. It's probably no big deal, just pre draft stuff but I'm interested to see if he slips to the early to mid 20's , if the Giants might make a move to grab him.

Comment

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]No thanks. He isn't my 2nd favorite RB in this draft but I think even most people here who have him as the number 2 RB won't want to move up to get him.
                            [/quote]

I'm hoping he makes it into the 2nd round so we have a better chance of getting one of the 2nd tier guys in the 2nd round

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]I would love to have Martin but no way should we trade up to get him. BTW Browns traded up 1 spot to take Richardson. Browns were a prime canidate to take Martin at 22 until now[/quote]

Browns were always going to take Richardson. It was the worst kept secret in the world . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X