2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm guessing there are gonna be some very good guys as UDFA
    [/quote] Definetly.. I'm hoping we grab a couple safties.. Trumain Thomas FS Ark, Sean Cattouse SS Cal, Blake Gideon S Tex, Tony Dye SS UCLA, Janzen Jackson S McNeese St.. Those guys all interst me with our 7th or as UDF's...

Comment

dennard fell so low?? lmfao

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that.* I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
        [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.

Comment

Denard to the Patriots in the 7th round. I saw him mocked to them in the 1st at 31

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"]dennard fell so low?? lmfao[/quote]

He assaulted a police officer a week ago. I am surprised he got drafted at all.

This isnt even including how poorly he did at the senior bowl, where he got smoked by a rather weak group or wrs.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that. I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
              [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.[/quote] Trent Cole, Jeremey Maclin, Desean Jackson, Shady McCoy, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, Mike McGlynn, Stewart Bradley, Riley Cooper, Victor Abeiamari, Shawn Andrew, Lito Sheppard..etc

They aren't that bad, at getting solid Early picks, and helpful mid to late rd picks..

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="nevada11"]dennard fell so low?? lmfao[/quote]

He assaulted a police officer a week ago. I am surprised he got drafted at all.

[/quote] Ya, i was surprised anyone would take that idiot..

Comment

Is Marcus Forston still out there? He'd probably be near the top of my wish list this late.. Good 7th rd value.. Also, Sean Cattouse and Trumain Thomas are pretty solid picks this late.. Still good C's on the board, with William Vlachos and Garth Gerhart.. Also, did anyone draft Chandler Harnish or Bj Coleman yet?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="EliTE"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="EliTE"]eagles are horrible drafters, i cant comment on this draft but in the past they are terrible which is why they spend all their money on free agents every year.[/quote]

I'm not sure how many on here would agree with that.* I think last season's FA binge had more to do with the fact that the Eagles were traditionally very good at keeping payroll low, and then last season they implemented a salary-floor and a lowered salary cap (causing many teams to let go of good players).

That's just my take.
                    [/quote]they have low payroll becuz they dont draft guys worth resigning to big money.[/quote] Trent Cole, Jeremey Maclin, Desean Jackson, Shady McCoy, Brent Celek, Kevin Kolb, Mike McGlynn, Stewart Bradley, Riley Cooper, Victor Abeiamari, Shawn Andrew, Lito Sheppard..etc

They aren't that bad, at getting solid Early picks, and helpful mid to late rd picks..

[/quote]What about Chris Polk?

Comment

A lot of these guys that havent been drafted have medical reasons teams kept quiet

Comment

Holy Crap, i assumed Antonio Allen was all ready off the board.. I can't believe hes still on the board.. Is Aaron Henry also on the board? I definetly think S is the best value for us in RD 7.. Look at some of these Safties, and also Marcus Forston if we go DT

Antonio Allen

Trumain Thomas

Aaron Henry

Sean Cattouse

Tony Dye

Sean Richardson

Phillip Thomas

That is where i hope we go.. All though, a QB to develop like Chandler Harnish or Bj Coleman isn't a bad idea either... Or even a K to battle Tynes..

Comment

I Hope they draft cordy pearcy!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]A lot of these guys that havent been drafted have medical reasons teams kept quiet[/quote] Chris Polk is still out tehre???lol Thats insane! Ya, i'd certainly think about him as well!!! Wow, this UDF crop is gonna be insane!!!!!

I listed safties, but look at some of these players still on the board

William Vlachos

Garth Gerhart(toby's little bro, really solid player)

Chris Polk

Trumain Thomas

Tony Dye

Sean Cattouse

Janzen Jackson

Bj Coleman

Dwight Jones (forgot about him)

Jeff Fuller

Matt Reynolds

Davin Meggett

Dexter Heyman

Donnie Fletcher(is he out there?)

And mad more!

Comment

who did the hawks just pick? he has no grade on nfl.com

Edit- man i stopped watching at the 6th round lol
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="nevada11"]I Hope they draft cordy pearcy![/quote] whos he?

Comment

Working...
                                X